Ex girlfriend..

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by 951guero

man the F up boy, sounding like a lil puta

roll.gif

one thing you need to learn about women youngin, for every girl you think is the one there is about a million more better than her in every way. ready tosettle down with you!!!

She did you a favor bro...

And from the sounds of how she was starting to act it seems like she wasn't that interested in you anymore and had/has her eyes on someone else.

You two being so young and attending different schools didn't help either.

Time heals all my friend!

you messed up . your young and you didn't know. most men go through this phase and before anybody can tell us any better, we do what you did. It's upto the girl so you can't do anything except move on. maybe she will run back to you one day but do now expect that cause expecting some sort of movieending will eat you up.

Originally Posted by NFoRNikeee

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Im curious..what do you mean she started acting strange?

every-time i ask to go to the movies or something,she would always have something planned with her new dum friends she met in school and she wouldnt text,call me etc, as much as she used to. so i just gave up...and we also got in arguments for the dumest things.

That usually happens when there's someone else.

Anyway, its a new day and you're very young. There will be others.

Originally Posted by NFoRNikeee

what's up NT,well heres my story,i really miss my ex girl-friend and i was with her for a year,and some months. and i cant get over her,she's the only girl i loved and have strong feelings for...i literally wake up and fall asleep thinking about her. I tried to forget her and talking to other girls,but i cant stop think about her. We made a promise that we would get married,and have kids, blah blah blah,and well... Im worried it might not happen. i regret breaking up with her,idk why i did it,and she didn't wanna take me back. but i just don't feel right not having her by my side anymore,and Im scared that i lost her for ever, and well,i was just wondering if any of you guys feel like this about any of your ex's. and and advice if i should keep on believing in the past,or just move on,and keep her in my thoughts.

Dude... I'm not gonna bullpoop you.. I been going through this same feeling since August 9th. I recently got to the point where I'm COMPLETELY finewith us never ever being an item again. I got my team back together so I keep my mind and body occupied. I mean, I called it off for some solid reasons and itstill hurts sometimes but I know I did what was best, even if I didn't do it the best way possible. And I'vetried to make peace with her about our breakup being so rough, but she's too traumatized to talk to. So today we finally did talk and the thing I'mrealizing is, it sucks when you truly want what's best for somebody and they don't even know what that is. Shorty swear she on the verge of marriagenow.. I just
laugh.gif
.. This heifer got my pet name for her tatted on her body for THAT dude but it only means something to her because I gave her the name....
laugh.gif
... some girls are just corny man.. let em go.. She'll do everything in her power to pretend she never loved me and was never happy cuz its easier forher to move forward that way. I say $+@% it.. be that way. If a chick gets so wrapped up in her own reality that you have to cut her lose to save yourself,chalk it up as a L and keep it moving. You'll be aight. It's ok to feel something for her, just make it platonic. Let th attachments go bro. Saveyourself. Unlike her, I know I'd never wish anything bad on shorty despite the $%%$ we been through, so that makes me a better class of human being.I'ma take my moral victory and keep on keeping on..

pay attention little +@$%%
you got your first taste of a mini heartbreak
do you like it? i bet no huh? and it only get worse as you get older
forget about this girl and kick it with your homies trust me

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Yeah, I guess he could run from his fears like most men...

...Or apply the lessons he learned from dealing with her, and find a more suitable, compatible, functional, and mature woman to share his love with. Youcan't avoid heartache bro. It happens. Even in a perfect marriage someone has to die first. Running isn't the answer... it never is.. with anything...EVER.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LarryIndiana219 wrote:

...Or apply the lessons he learned from dealing with her, and find a more suitable, compatible, functional, and mature woman to share his love with. You can't avoid heartache bro. It happens. Even in a perfect marriage someone has to die first. Running isn't the answer... it never is.. with anything... EVER.

thats wassup
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LarryIndiana219 wrote:

...Or apply the lessons he learned from dealing with her, and find a more suitable, compatible, functional, and mature woman to share his love with. You can't avoid heartache bro. It happens. Even in a perfect marriage someone has to die first. Running isn't the answer... it never is.. with anything... EVER.

thats wassup
pimp.gif

It is
pimp.gif
. But with that said, If I didn't have good friends and fam to fallback on, I'd never be strong enough to ever love again. Istill don't think I am. But I know I will be one day. They continually remind me that there ARE people that appreciate a more real Rilla type cat like myself. It's cause of them that I know I'm right about that last post. So kudosto you too fam for knowing the first step
pimp.gif

It may take a while (longer than you'd like, but you'll get over it eventually...just take care of all the other stuff like ur grades, college,healthect.

Just think about your goals in life & what you have to do to accomplish them becuase that's more important then any girl.

i felt thee sameway withh my gf, she didnt act the way she used to and she started ttalking to this guy she used to like. anyway we utually brokke up and gotbackk together in a month but i still have doubtts about her but imm stayngg for the o and i dont care, lots of spelliinng errors but im usingg some crrapphone wiith ccheap internet

Back
Top Bottom