Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

yeah I saw that, he was talking like an idiot. When the anchor asked him about donner's claims being proved true he started yelling about the dark knight shooter
mean.gif

NO WAY Dorner is taken alive. He could surrender butt naked in an LA precinct on live TV and they will still kill him. The faster he is killed, the faster they will try to sweep this story under the rug. The longer he is alive the more will come out, and the uglier it will get for the LAPD.

Anybody see the guy on CNN saying people in LA should be wearing LAPD clothing like people
in NYC wore NYPD clothing after 9/11 :smh: :stoneface:

lolllll

It sucks he killed those 2 kids though. Hard to support him after that. Even if he's right about everything else. :smh:

I'm shocked this guy is still alive

Last edited:
It's a generalization to characterize someone in their 20's as just a kid because at that age they're supposed to have so much more life to live.

It's an expression used all the time. Not a big deal.

Last edited:
Ask anyone who has lived past 29, 20s (especially early 20s) are, or should I say, can be considered kids.

The fact that you take so much offense by it confirms it.

I've routinley heard adults talk about a 20 something year old as "just a kid". 

I said kids, not little children or infants  

point was I agree with his cause but after that, it's hard to "root" for him. 

Last edited:
Take offense to what, your invalid statement? Try again. Innocent young adults is the phrase you were looking for.

Take offense to what, your invalid statement? Try again. Innocent young adults is the phrase you were looking for.

Is it really that big a deal?

Anyway...The only place I see this incident going at this point is Dorner clearing his name from those past incidents and shedding light on a corrupt LAPD. He's probably only staying alive long enough for that because I don't see how he can get ahold of individual officers to be able to get his "revenge."

i don't understand how people are saying he killed 'innocent' people, we don't know that yet.

i don't understand how people are saying he killed 'innocent' people, we don't know that yet.

I mean..It isn't a wild assumption or anything. It's hard to believe that that girl and her fiancee played a role in things that happened with Dorner.

I mean..It isn't a wild assumption or anything. It's hard to believe that that girl and her fiancee played a role in things that happened with Dorner.

but isn't the 'american' way of justice to a fair trail? i doubt chris will get that. and on top of that, we don't even know if chris acted alone to begin with.

Last edited:

but isn't the 'american' way of justice to a fair trail? i doubt chris will get that. and on top of that, we don't even know if chris acted alone to begin with.

Well, I took what you said and figured the focus was the innocent being killed and not exactly who killed them. In that case, I agree. I haven't been following too closely, but how do we really know for sure it was Dorner who committed those murders? Especially since the already dirty LAPD is directly involved.

exactly, that's what a lot of people are missing. in order to be fair you have to go into a case like this skeptical, especially since it is the LAPD. during the 90's they were indulging in corruption.

Last edited:
Outside of what the media has told you, what proof has there been he really killed those two people?

I'm not saying it's impossible or unlikely, but I've heard zero "proof" that said it was him. Like they haven't found fingerprints or shoeprints, or SOMETHING from scene that confirms their suspicions?

Didn't he explicitly say he's going to terminate their famlies though?

Either way. I'm just shocked this guy is still around.

Back
Top Bottom