Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

I hope civilians don't get caught up in this because of the bounty.

The LAPD created this monster, I say we leave it up to them to "capture" said monster.

I hope civilians don't get caught up in this because of the bounty.

The LAPD created this monster, I say we leave it up to them to "capture" said monster.

Yeah they're idiots for making that bounty public. Screw all the firepower he has, even in a hand-to-hand fight he'd break the skull of the average citizen.

If I saw him, I'd say just wassup and keep it moving.

I wouldnt stop him. Id shake his hand and act like this never happened.

He's more of a "hero" than a monster then most of yall think.

Dont go into a debate with me about it just **** and let it ride.

He's probably in Brazil somewhere by now tho....Smashing big booty zilian chiccs you only see in pernos.

those memes suck, every one of them...not even a chuckle.

anyway, they just issued a aviation warning, this dude apparently knows how to fly aircraft, he received some training in the military but to what extent is not known.

he also tried to steal a boat on wednesday but failed..

the truck that was found had some weapons and survival gear, he still might have his 50 cal sniper rifle and his shoulder fire missiles.
That man has shoulder fire missiles, a .50 caliber sniper rifle, experience flying, military training AND raw intelligence. This can not possibly end well for anyone involved. I will be watching the news at every opportunity. Honestly hope no more civilians get involved. :smh:

If son remains on da lamb his name will live in infamy....

Im already waitin for rappers to use in name in a punchline.

I'd be damned if I'd help them out. This is between Dorner and the government that trained him. The have drones that fly 30,000ft. in the air that can read the tag on the back your shirt, and they can't find this guy?

Don’t honor these fallen officers/dirtbags. When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don’t value yours or your family members lives? I’ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV’s, Waverunners, RV’s and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#ixzz2KXl4EW1t
Read more at http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#58T1IkH0VYiygfPa.99

All this right here is true with all police departments. Miami PD is always getting in trouble with stuff like this and they never get fired.

He hasn't been caugh because he's smarter than most of the idiots trying to catch him.

That's a stretch bro. This dude definitely has some serious training, but you shouldn't assume he's smarter because he's made it this long.

Shake his hand though?

Dudes in here are delusional. Tunes would be sang differently if the victims were their family or friends. Bleedat.

He's probably not doing this alone and a million dollar reward will make the people/person helping him turn...

Why hasn't he struck again is what I'm wondering. This is such a strange story. To go off the grid like this in America is impressive.

then he'd shoot you in the back because he thinks you are laughing at him..

this dude is a lame for real tho..hes been pushed around his whole life and clowned.

this is the kind of fantasies these losers have after they get shoved into a locker..

ill show them all type mentality..the police force was the only thing that made him feel like a big man, now they took his only manhood away.

of course the majority of NT would defend this lame, sites full of grown *** men still living with mommy..

he is no hero or vigilante just a mamas boy that got picked on that lost the only thing that made him feel like a man.

this dude is a lame for real tho..hes been pushed around his whole life and clowned.

this is the kind of fantasies these losers have after they get shoved into a locker..

ill show them all type mentality..the police force was the only thing that made him feel like a big man, now they took his only manhood away.

of course the majority of NT would defend this lame, sites full of grown *** men still living with mommy..

he is no hero or vigilante just a mamas boy that got picked on that lost the only thing that made him feel like a man.

Early entry for dumbest post of the year.

Congrats.

Early entry for dumbest post of the year.

Congrats.
Riiight... He made the dumbest post? Not the people in here cheering this guy on to kill more people. 

In his manifesto he implicitly said he would kill little children, "I know when your kids go to recess... there will be many casualties."

Is that cool with you Dorner supports too? Innocent 20 somethings who had nothing to do with anything is fair game to murder to some of you guys, what about 10 year old kids? Or is that where the line is drawn?

Simple question... If he carried out his word and killed a little kid, is that also "cartel rules" and just a casualty of making those who fired him suffer?

Last edited:
Man shut up with all the conclusion jumping. we don't know what the man has done, or what he is going to do.

What we do know is he has instilled fear into the entire LAPD for their life and their family.

Finally they have someone to answer to, consequences for their actions. There has literally never been any checks and balances with the police department. The courts are clearly not the answer evidence by the idea that 10 "brothers" are capable of lying to protect the "police family"

I hope he never gets caught and it'll be like the little man on every cops shoulder leading them in the right direction.

Sort of reminds me of the film "phone booth" corrupt individuals who lie, cheat,a nd steal just need a little convincing for a change of heart.

So apparently there was a sighting of him in Northridge CA. Just a block from we're I live. all the streets around my area are closed off by police and we got about 4 helicopters above us us.... I can't even go out and get food :smh:

Back
Top Bottom