Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Didn't he explicitly say he's going to terminate their famlies though?

Either way. I'm just shocked this guy is still around.

He didn't say those people tho.

I'm just saying from a American "legal" standpoint, if we're not supposed to call George Zimmerman a "cold blooded murderer" we can't say this dude "killed 2 innocent people"....at least not yet.

Get my point?

Didn't he explicitly say he's going to terminate their famlies though?

Either way. I'm just shocked this guy is still around.
If you would have told me he would have made It a week, when the story broke, I would have laughed. Now, this dude got me thinking he in porta Vallarta sipping on margaritas watching CNN.

Dude got his wish, might get to see walking dead after all.

Last edited:
He didn't say those people tho.

I'm just saying from a American "legal" standpoint, if we're not supposed to call George Zimmerman a "cold blooded murderer" we can't say this dude "killed 2 innocent people"....at least not yet.

Get my point?
the court of public opinion is one thing. I can call zimmerman and coward murderer.  I can say I think this guy killed the two people.

The police and court system can't.  I'm just some random guy on a forum.

This guy should be brought it and given his due process. But It seems like the cops would rather kill him on site. That seems obvious.

For someone so concerned about clearing his name, I feel like he would have made it known he didn't kill two innocent people. but who knows...

the court of public opinion is one thing. I can call zimmerman and coward murderer.  I can say I think this guy killed the two people.

The police and court system can't.  I'm just some random guy on a forum.

This guy should be brought it and given his due process. But It seems like the cops would rather kill him on site. That seems obvious.

For someone so concerned about clearing his name, I feel like he would have made it known he didn't kill two innocent people. but who knows...

True.

But even if he didn't, there's really no way of clearing his name without letting people know his location. Which I'm sure he doesn't want to do.

Obviously they police ain't gonna give him his due process even if they do catch him. They lit up a pickup truck because they thought it was him and it wasn't even the same model truck :stoneface: )

Personally I think he's going to fall off the grid for awhile then pop back up in LA, but that's just me.

http://www.policeone.com/chiefs-she...gives-new-truck-to-women-mistaken-for-Dorner/

LAPD gives new truck to women mistaken for Dorner
Chief Charlie Beck met with the women to apologize and tell them he had arranged for someone to donate a new pickup truck

By Tami Abdollah
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES — A mother and daughter newspaper delivery team who were mistakenly shot by Los Angeles police hunting for a fugitive former cop will get a new pickup truck courtesy of the department.

LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the department's Chief Charlie Beck met with the women in their Torrance home Saturday to apologize and tell them he had arranged for someone to donate a new pickup truck.

The truck will be donated early this week, Smith said.

The women were accidentally struck by gunfire in the pre-dawn hours Thursday after it was reported that Christopher Dorner was sighted in the area. Beck called it a case of mistaken identity.

Dorner has vowed to avenge his firing from the department, which he wrote in an online manifesto was retaliation for reporting officer violence.

Associated PressCopyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Copyright 2013 Associated Press

exactly, that's what a lot of people are missing. in order to be fair you have to go into a case like this skeptical, especially since it is the LAPD. during the 90's they were indulging in corruption.
dude ****.  all the way through this thread, you were championing him and supporting the killings and attributed it all to dorner.  now you're questioning whether he did it when it's pretty clear both from witness accounts and his own words that he was planning to and did?  

dude ****.  all the way through this thread, you were championing him and supporting the killings and attributed it all to dorner.  now you're questioning whether he did it when it's pretty clear both from witness accounts and his own words that he was planning to and did?  

View media item 257914

where did i say that? all i said was if he did do it then i'm not mad because this is what it has come to aka the boiling point.

all that new truck is hush 'money'

EDIT:
what about the other truck?

Last edited:
oh god nooooooo please don't be stupid women. I hope they haven't agreed to anything fromt he LAPD.

A lawyer needs to see them asap. **** that noise I'd be retiring off of that "mistake"

If they don't sue the daylights outta the lapd and instead take that replacement hush money truck then those two ladies are chump suckers.

This is why foreigners get screwed every time. I hope a public defender can come in and advise them to file a lawsuit against the lapd. I'm going to be so upset if they settle for a brand new truck.

I'm sure the women have already been hounded by lawyers ready to take their case. Easy payday.

those memes suck, every one of them...not even a chuckle.

anyway, they just issued a aviation warning, this dude apparently knows how to fly aircraft, he received some training in the military but to what extent is not known.

he also tried to steal a boat on wednesday but failed..

the truck that was found had some weapons and survival gear, he still might have his 50 cal sniper rifle and his shoulder fire missles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom