Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

So apparently there was a sighting of him in Northridge CA. Just a block from we're I live. all the streets around my area are closed off by police and we got about 4 helicopters above us us.... I can't even go out and get food
mean.gif
I suggest you stay inside if you're a black dude or own a truck

He's probably not doing this alone and a million dollar reward will make the people/person helping him turn...

But if they're helping him, why on earth would they get a reward? You can't aid criminal activity that includes allegedly killing cops and then say "You know what? Change of plans...I want out".

If someone is helping him, they're in too deep now to get that million.

So apparently there was a sighting of him in Northridge CA. Just a block from we're I live. all the streets around my area are closed off by police and we got about 4 helicopters above us us.... I can't even go out and get food :smh:

I don't know what you talking about famb, I see him on CBS right now.

He hasn't been caugh because he's smarter than most of the idiots trying to catch him.
Bingo

He's 2 steps ahead of them because he use to be one of them.

I would not be surprised if he lays low for 3 or so months, pops up and claps another couple of cops, than lays low again. He could be following some cult classic killers from the 60s, 70s or 80s were even the nations best detectives couldn't find the crazed fools. Until yeeeears later.

This story is hella polarizing. I gotta admit a piece of me is rooting for his guy to get away.

I knew this guy in real life. Used to work with him. Can't legally say anything about his current situation other than he was a good man, he got what he felt like was a raw deal, and he snapped when he could no longer clear his name and his life was basically in ruins. This man is extremely skilled at killing and using weapons. I don't agree with any of his actions but I can see what fueled him to go crazy and it doesn't surprise me. I hope they catch him without anymore killings, but at the same time, I hope a lot of things in this society are reformed after this whole thing is over with. The LAPD, racial profiling, racism and gangs in Los Angeles, military injustices, etc. etc My condolences to the friends and families of the victims.

But if they're helping him, why on earth would they get a reward? You can't aid criminal activity that includes allegedly killing cops and then say "You know what? Change of plans...I want out".

If someone is helping him, they're in too deep now to get that million.

What are you talking about. :lol:

Lets say the said accomplice sees the milli award what stops him from calling the number like "hey I just saw him at xxxxxx location". He doesn't have to say "hey I was helping him but since there is a reward, here he is."

So apparently there was a sighting of him in Northridge CA. Just a block from we're I live. all the streets around my area are closed off by police and we got about 4 helicopters above us us.... I can't even go out and get food :smh:

I live in northridge. You serious brah?

I kinda wish he escapes solely because the chaos and fear he puts into the hearts of the LAPD is the best fear in the world that despair we fill when cops beat up black teenagers hit them with a car ,accidentally shoot them in the back ,assault them in the precinct and otherwise destroy their laws. You reap what you sew in this world .An evil like the LAPD needs to be matched against an equally as skilled and dangerous evil like Chris Dorner.

I kinda wish he escapes solely because the chaos and fear he puts into the hearts of the LAPD is the best fear in the world that despair we fill when cops beat up black teenagers hit them with a car ,accidentally shoot them in the back ,assault them in the precinct and otherwise destroy their laws. You reap what you sew in this world .An evil like the LAPD needs to be matched against an equally as skilled and dangerous evil like Chris Dorner.

I share the same sentiment. I equate most of the LAPD to the hitler youth

I live in northridge. You serious brah?

Dead serious man.... They have everything surrounding the mall blocked off. Reports say that someone who resembles him was seen on Corbin and Nordhoff. It's breaking news on channel 7 right now.

If you haven't read his "manifesto", you need to. Probably one of the realest things I've read in a while. Real life "V for Vendetta".

I don't justify or condone violence ever, but can't blame him for what the system has done to this man.

Also, got to love how the Feds are using drones as a way to start using them on US citizens on U.S. soil. :smh:

The 1 Mil is for the CAPTURE AND CONVICTION!!!

If he never makes it to trial ( which he's stated isn't gonna happen) you ain't getting nada.

LAPD ain't handing anyone this reward.

i cant believe some of yall really think this is going to have an impact on the way police treat blacks...if anything it will make things worst.

im pretty sure the guys cheering this loser on dont live in southern california.

Back
Top Bottom