Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

But if they're helping him, why on earth would they get a reward? You can't aid criminal activity that includes allegedly killing cops and then say "You know what? Change of plans...I want out".

If someone is helping him, they're in too deep now to get that million.

What are you talking about. :lol:

Lets say the said accomplice sees the milli award what stops him from calling the number like "hey I just saw him at xxxxxx location". He doesn't have to say "hey I was helping him but since there is a reward, here he is."

But if they're helping him, why on earth would they get a reward? You can't aid criminal activity that includes allegedly killing cops and then say "You know what? Change of plans...I want out".

If someone is helping him, they're in too deep now to get that million.

What are you talking about.
laugh.gif

Lets say the said accomplice sees the milli award what stops him from calling the number like "hey I just saw him at xxxxxx location". He doesn't have to say "hey I was helping him but since there is a reward, here he is."
Son, this ain't a movie.  
laugh.gif

You really think getting a million dollar reward is that easy?  You don't think law enforcement is going to question you at all?  You don't think for a second that law enforcement has thought about the possibility of such a large reward making an accomplice turn?  Could it be that's why the reward is so high?  

C'mon son...you can't be that simpleminded.  In a very high profile case like this where the dude has allegedly murked cops, you can't just point dude out and collect your million no questions asked.  They're not gonna just take your word for it just because--trust they'll do their research on YOU.     

Black militant dude on my FB is going in on this... saying he supports the rampage... seriously? I get the cause but to kill someone's daughter and fiance?

why?  serious.

I honestly can say I'm serious. Don't get it wrong I think its unfortunate that people had to die for the LAPD to be reexamined but I can also say that I've seen corruption first hand and although many NTers may disagree Donner has already made an enormous amount of change and awareness to police corruption in general. The LAPD is sure to be reexamined to a certain extent because of his actions.

I'll let him win and cool some steam off with some old NWA and Ice T classic songs

im pretty sure he is smart enough to not have anyone help him. he knows there going to be a reward. he proly in brazil right now putting green paint on.

Son, this ain't a movie.  :lol:

You really think getting a million dollar reward is that easy?  You don't think law enforcement is going to question you at all?  You don't think for a second that law enforcement has thought about the possibility of such a large reward making an accomplice turn?  Could it be that's why the reward is so high?  

C'mon son...you can't be that simpleminded.  In a very high profile case like this where the dude has allegedly murked cops, you can't just point dude out and collect your million no questions asked.  They're not gonna just take your word for it just because--trust they'll do their research on YOU.     

Your absolutely right they would question the tipster but like you said this could just be a ploy to get the accomplice to do so. How is it so far fetched that the accomplice would actually try to do it?

Oh My bad, the police are so very intelligent that they will be able to make the dude crack. :lol: they can't even find this dude and if there are accomplices they are also well trained and intelligent as well.

What makes you think he/she couldn't convince the police that he was just going for some takeout and seen someone who looks like Dorner.

People are getting away with murder everyday, even some who have actually been in custody have just walked out the precinct because they have conviced the cops otherwise.

Last edited:
I hope he never gets caught and it'll be like the little man on every cops shoulder leading them in the right direction.

No offense, but that's not how it works. Cops, especially the type that make up the LAPD will just have a bigger chip on their shoulders. Why do you think they shot those innocent females? They were scared and trigger happy. If this dude remains at large and on their mind, you really think they'll miraculously change their ways because "Dorner is watching..." :lol:

I knew this guy in real life. Used to work with him. Can't legally say anything about his current situation other than he was a good man, he got what he felt like was a raw deal, and he snapped when he could no longer clear his name and his life was basically in ruins. This man is extremely skilled at killing and using weapons. I don't agree with any of his actions but I can see what fueled him to go crazy and it doesn't surprise me. I hope they catch him without anymore killings, but at the same time, I hope a lot of things in this society are reformed after this whole thing is over with. The LAPD, racial profiling, racism and gangs in Los Angeles, military injustices, etc. etc My condolences to the friends and families of the victims.

One of the few reasonable posts I've read in this whole thread :smokin

What are you talking about. :lol:

It's not that simple. You don't just call in a tip that leads to an arrest and walk away with a duffel bag full of cash.

Back
Top Bottom