Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

coward?  I don't get that one.

As in you would let some disrespect you to your face and break laws right in front of you and not say anything for fear of bring something on yourself? How does your brain even work that way? Like, he did everything a GOOD cop is supposed to do and lost everything because of it and you say he brought it on himself?

I'm not excusing the cops or Dorner. Who said I was? I think they all deserve a slow death.

Now you said you were excusing Dorner. I'm asking you a simple question: You're only excusing Dorner if he didn't kill those two civilians right?

I didn't say that. You must be confused.

According to reports he went about it the right for a number of years and had his life ruined for it. :rolleyes What can you do within the system when you have an entire department willing to perjure themselves to cover up crimes?

Since your so insightful, what would you have done to clear your name?

He has no clue so he's going to get butt hurt and put you on his ignore list

Anyhow a good man died tonight for a cause he believed in and I salute him.

As in you would let some disrespect you to your face and break laws right in front of you and not say anything for fear of bring something on yourself? How does your brain even work that way? Like, he did everything a GOOD cop is supposed to do and lost everything because of it and you say he brought it on himself?

Like I said before, he's no better than those he despised in his manifesto. He brought it on himself the second he killed those innocent people. There are good cops out there, but in the end he was LAPD to the core. Think about it.

Son!  
roll.gif

I'm not excusing the cops or Dorner. Who said I was? I think they all deserve a slow death.

Now you said you were excusing Dorner. I'm asking you a simple question: You're only excusing Dorner if he didn't kill those two civilians right?
I didn't say that. You must be confused.
Oh okay, sounded like you were excusing him. 

So do you agree with me and think he and the cops deserve a special place in hell for killing those civilians?

Last edited:
Like I said before, he's no better than those he despised in his manifesto. He brought it on himself the second he killed those innocent people. There are good cops out there, but in the end he was LAPD to the core. Think about it.

i understand what you are saying but how is he no better ? he did what he had to do to BRING LIGHT OF INJUSTICE. the LAPD does what they do and THROWS IT UNDER THE RUG.

i understand what you are saying but how is he no better ? he did what he had to do to BRING LIGHT OF INJUSTICE. the LAPD does what they do and THROWS IT UNDER THE RUG.

How is he no better? Dude killed INNOCENT people. Just like those he tried to make a stand against.

Back
Top Bottom