Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

FreshProduct is one of the better looking females on niketalk.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Unneccessary[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

.....bana posts (not as much) edi never left, and I know for a FACT that bait2master is alive and well and posts regularly
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ladies.....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]post teh noodz[/color]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

WayTooMuchHoney was the GOAT female on NT
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ dudes running her away before we got nude pics
I can co-sign that...
pimp.gif

still have bra shot on my old comp...and dont Pm askin for them. on my old comp.

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

whats your issue fam? you seriously suck more ben barra +!+% than people claim i do.
i ever been wit ben barra, those are delusions of an old man who thought that flashing some ice was getting him laid and got shut down early.
you take nt way too serious , go outside, experience some fresh air and realize that everything that happens on here dont mean !%** once you walk away from it.

oh and pics.
maad tired before i left to go out last night.
2rdi4h2.jpg

Originally Posted by Late80s

laugh.gif
)

whats your issue fam? you seriously suck more ben barra +!+% than people claim i do.
i ever been wit ben barra, those are delusions of an old man who thought that flashing some ice was getting him laid and got shut down early.
you take nt way too serious , go outside, experience some fresh air and realize that everything that happens on here dont mean !%** once you walk away from it.

oh and pics.
maad tired before i left to go out last night.
2rdi4h2.jpg
loving those lips

i !%!@ w/ Late80s cuz she takes this $%$+ like a G...she had respone to Trill that had me so weak one day...wish i saved it and put it in my sig...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

WayTooMuchHoney was the GOAT female on NT
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ dudes running her away before we got nude pics
more than 2 years later, she's still MIA.

since she left, gimme simplydimply, greeneyes, late80s, and hazeleyed honey

Back
Top Bottom