Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

The hell is going on in here?So OP is making a judgmental remark and generalizing all "sneakerhead" type girls by the female posters in here???Whatis a sneakerhead?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ladies.....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]post teh noodz[/color]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

The hell is going on in here?So OP is making a judgmental remark and generalizing all "sneakerhead" type girls by the female posters in here???What is a sneakerhead?

Carry on
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ladies.....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Spoiler [+][/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]post teh noodz[/color]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
word. i am waiting for somebody to have me like this,
34186717xw6.gif

with the exception of somebody in a laura croft costume.

As for decent looking girls, with how many ppl are on this forum there is more than ppl think. Now if u were asking bout dime pieces, that I couldn'tanswers.

What happened to that dominican chic from NYC ... she used to work at Niketown... and then one day i remember she was in the Cali summer summit... She got somenice lips...

I think there's a nice abundance of pretty NT females on here. From the PYP threads and all the other pics posted of the females of NT they all look verynice.

I can speak for most of my NT females (the ones that actually post in General ... not Showcase / Retro / Jordan Brand all the time) ... that we probablydon't label ourselves "sneakerheads" ... because I know I haven't worn any in months ...
laugh.gif

Mabel is one of the prettiest women i've seeen ever. she's not a "sneaker head" anymore tho.

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

nerd.gif
uh uh fool, I saw the edit. And if it wasn't for the post in 60 sec rule I woulda caught you!

anyways, what the #!+% is aaclaire doin' these days? She was cool....wit' her ol' size 12 in mens' wearin' @%%
laugh.gif

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her

!!%% what ya heard, I'm a mouskateer. I don't do much beastin online...........but yeah.... no question.

+1 for her
-10 for haters

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

Back
Top Bottom