Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

whats your issue fam? you seriously suck more ben barra +!+% than people claim i do.
i ever been wit ben barra, those are delusions of an old man who thought that flashing some ice was getting him laid and got shut down early.
you take nt way too serious , go outside, experience some fresh air and realize that everything that happens on here dont mean !%** once you walk away from it.

oh and pics.
maad tired before i left to go out last night.
2rdi4h2.jpg

my bad. i forgot thos nake pics of you bent over were just you all wrestling.
laugh.gif

woman shut up.
i don't have any issue
it's all jokes but you gettin' vag hurt talking about i need fresh air
how i take NT too seriously but i post maybe 2-4 times about every other 3 or 4 days.
don't let the ether backfire on you sweetie. (word to b.supremacy)
just keep soaking in the shine that the beasts are giving you and relax mami.
smokin.gif

I dont even think brasilianmami is a chick. And if I'm right (which I prolly am...)....
indifferent.gif
@ your life.

SECOND!

The dudes talking the greasiest a) have posted pics and look like an ET x Reggie Evans collabo b)never posted their own pic c) last girl they called was theremoms

So this thread is dumb. I don't think alotta you dudes are this holier than thou in real life
laugh.gif

Apples
AngelzDope
Essential (Rich Boi Lip Bite)
Simply
Late80s aka [Archie Bunker] E-Dit [/Archie Bunker]
HazeleyedHoney
GreenEyes
Brit

To anyone I forgot, it aint 'cause I don't respect ya, its cause I never met ya.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

So this thread is dumb. I don't think alotta you dudes are this holier than thou in real life
laugh.gif
its easy to 'go' on someone online...especially females on a male dominated board...all you have to do is call them an attention #*+#* orJO and you have a bunch of dudes co-signin...

it really has gotten old...

i'm pretty sure brisilianmami is a guy...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

laugh.gif
its easy to 'go' on someone online...especially females on a male dominated board...all you have to do is call them an attention #*+#* or JO and you have a bunch of dudes co-signin...

it really has gotten old...

i'm pretty sure brisilianmami is a guy...
Pretty much how I feel about it...which is why I don't participate in these threads. Hasn't been entertaining to roast random girls for noparticular reason....

I dont even think brasilianmami is a chick. And if I'm right (which I prolly am...)....
indifferent.gif
@ your life.

huh.gif

i never claimed to be female..it says male in the profile.
i been explained that this is wife's s/n that i've been using ever since my s/n got banned.

go lay down bo.
indifferent.gif

I wouldn't go and call anybody ugly. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to people. What may be ugly to you may look nice to someoneelse.

indifferent.gif
@ your life.

huh.gif

i been explained that this is wife's s/n that i've been using ever since my s/n got banned.

go lay down bo.
indifferent.gif
.....so you think I'm reading enough of your posts to know of or care about your life story?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you were so thirst to be on NT you used a woman's S/N so you could come back and talk greasy???....really? And I need to lay down?
laugh.gif

How about you have a turpentine shot on the rocks
pimp.gif

you checking my profile is my life story?
and i hardly call "me correcting another NTer on their misinterpretation of what i said as being an insult" coming back talking greasy.
you just sound mad for no reason.
indifferent.gif

captain save a joe type n's.

and i hardly call "me correcting another NTer on their misinterpretation of what i said as being an insult" coming back talking greasy.
indifferent.gif

ok you obviously can't read or comprehend
laugh.gif

when i said talk greasy...what made you think i was referring to your comment to me? You never talked greasy to me...

now lemme break it down for you slowly...

Extra background info i didnt ask you for
laugh.gif
...aka...lifestory.
And mad...about what? let me know
laugh.gif
...I swear every NTer who prollyscored 550 on their SAT's comeback is "YOU SOUND MAD!!!!"

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

when i said talk greasy...what made you think i was referring to your comment to me? You never talked greasy to me...

laugh.gif
...aka...life story.
laugh.gif
...I swear every NTer who prolly scored 550 on their SAT's comeback is "YOU SOUND MAD!!!!"

oh god....you're killin' me smalls.

ok.
1. you came at me wrong talking about im talking greasy. (only person i've had a disagreement with is edith)
that's who i am referring to in that quote. not you
justifying why i said that Late80's has misinterpreted my comments as a personal insult to her
...so learn how to properly comprehend .

2. i first said that i never claimed to be a female.
then said check my profile.
THEN ended with i stated i was using someone else's s/n.
so when i said you checking my profile is my life story means...
you could have done that without having to know the "story"

3. yes, you are mad.
you comin' at me sideways over something that has nothing to do with you.
talking about FML without even knowing whats going on.
you sound like a jealous female with the misfired shots.

i'm not going to continue to ruin this entertaining thread by arguing with some lame...
{jay} Go play somewhere, I'm busy {/jay}

if you have something else to say, save it because you won't hear a response. word to Drizzy.

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...aka...life story.
laugh.gif
...I swear every NTer who prolly scored 550 on their SAT's comeback is "YOU SOUND MAD!!!!"

oh god.

ok.
1. you came at me wrong talking about im talking greasy. (only person i've had a disagreement with is edith)
that's who i am referring to in that quote. not you...so learn how to properly comprehend.

2. i first said that i never claimed to be a female.
then said check my profile.
THEN ended with i stated i was using someone else's s/n.
so when i said you checking my profile is my life story means...
you could have done that without having to know the "story"

3. yes, you are mad.
you comin' at me sideways over something that has nothing to do with you.
talking about FML without even knowing whats going on.
you sound like a jealous female with the misfired shots.

i'm not going to continue to ruin this entertaining thread by arguing with some lame...
{jay} Go play somewhere, I'm busy {/jay}

if you have something else to say, save it because you won't hear a response. word to Drizzy.

grin.gif

......I dont even know what youre talking about anymore
roll.gif
Situation? Idunno what happened btwn you and Late80s...and I don't care

you can't seriously think I'm angry and trynaClark Kent over that?

then you quoted Drake wow.

Jealous??? Shots?? I havent even said anything about you yet
laugh.gif
go aheadand don't reply though.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Apples
AngelEyes
Essential (Rich Boi Lip Bite)
Simply
Late80s aka [Archie Bunker] E-Dit [/Archie Bunker]
HazeleyedHoney
GreenEyes
Brit

/thread

{denzel} You damn right. {denzel}
pimp.gif

p.s. "Truckin aint dead"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

whats your issue fam? you seriously suck more ben barra +!+% than people claim i do.
i ever been wit ben barra, those are delusions of an old man who thought that flashing some ice was getting him laid and got shut down early.
you take nt way too serious , go outside, experience some fresh air and realize that everything that happens on here dont mean !%** once you walk away from it.

oh and pics.
maad tired before i left to go out last night.
2rdi4h2.jpg

We should PM sometime.

Back
Top Bottom