Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

roll.gif
@ this thread

A lot of people take NT way too seriously

didnt know late80s was only 21?
smh for having "thoughts" yrs ago...
but seriously, only a handful of regular females that post. prob less than 20

simply prob be the coolest to chill with
pimp.gif

0. In fact, there are no good looking people on NT. Everyone has a case of the fuglies
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Course there are.

I knew some lulz would be had in here
laugh.gif

but i'd take late80's, simplydimply, angelzdope, H.E.H, and a couple other chick i cant rememer their names

... and Kneesh is too young...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

APPLES [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Murphy[/color]!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The love of my life.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
nerd.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did ol boy mess up already?[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I talk wit' a lil hood in my tone....but you REALLY talk/type like a dude. You a girl, right?

ya'll stay gettin on what we look like...truth be told most of ya'll don't look like much either...
true THAT! It's a couple of cute ones, but they are by no means FINE, like they expect us to be.

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]I agree ... she do sound like a dude ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]but about the second part ... FINE is all subjective b/c I have plenty of woman comment onhow attractive or fine I am then sometimes I'll step to another and get ****-ed on. Look like ....[/color]
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]@the end of the day (I hate when ppl say that) it's all about beingcomfortable/confident in yourselves so when you do run across ppl that will attempt to bring you down. it's rolls off your shoulder.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]a lot of NTer need to get off that negative energy that some of you are on. b/c what doesit do ? nothing ... you get a few lulz but there are more important things.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 153)]be cool[/color]

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I knew some lulz would be had in here
laugh.gif

but i'd take late80's, simplydimply, angelzdope, H.E.H, and a couple other chick i cant rememer their names

... and Kneesh is too young...
And milkshake, webnerd, gabbyflo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^ she posted awhile back about some shoes and something about vegas, but nothing in general anymore ever since ben barra dropped that ether on her
bana, claire, edith, shortyp0p, stepheezy, bait2master, bourne supremacy (who's pics are still up btw [yes cookie monster]
laugh.gif
)

that's the story with all the NT broads once they get exposed.
They are ghost town from General faster than Davidtz.
they know them retro/jordan brand cats rarely check general or the bazzarro NT sites (figHT & NTK|_)

what did yall do to run bana off of NT?

Back
Top Bottom