Explain to me Based God

To elaborate it was common to refer to anyone that did things outside the normal as a basehead or based....Just like someone calling a weirdo a crackhead.
It's fairlly simple.

To elaborate it was common to refer to anyone that did things outside the normal as a basehead or based....Just like someone calling a weirdo a crackhead.
It's fairlly simple.

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

tumblr_ljs9ku258t1qec1nto1_400.gif

One day

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

...tempted to change my avy

I'm just speaking on the slang I came up with in the region where I'm from, which is where dude is also from...So im not claiming the term, just speaking on what I know and grew up on.
And if it wasn't regional I wouldnt expect there to be so much confusion about what it means...

I'm just speaking on the slang I came up with in the region where I'm from, which is where dude is also from...So im not claiming the term, just speaking on what I know and grew up on.
And if it wasn't regional I wouldnt expect there to be so much confusion about what it means...

Ok thanks for the explanation guys. I have never heard of Lil B... And the feeling I have from this thread is I'm OLD!!!

Ok thanks for the explanation guys. I have never heard of Lil B... And the feeling I have from this thread is I'm OLD!!!

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I don't get it either.. and I know who Lil B is
30t6p3b.gif
.. must be a twitter thing or something 

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

I don't get it either.. and I know who Lil B is
30t6p3b.gif
.. must be a twitter thing or something 

Some of you guys act like Lil B actually *+$+@# your mom or something. Let people do them. If i like Lil B, let me do that, respect me as a person. If I'm not dissing who YOU like, why you gotta do it to me? Think i'm stupid or brainwashed, I'm still going to like him. No one is forcing you to like him, just let me be that "stupid" person you think I am. And this doesn't only apply to Lil B, but to everything we may like or having opinions on.

Kinda makes me sad a little.

Some of you guys act like Lil B actually *+$+@# your mom or something. Let people do them. If i like Lil B, let me do that, respect me as a person. If I'm not dissing who YOU like, why you gotta do it to me? Think i'm stupid or brainwashed, I'm still going to like him. No one is forcing you to like him, just let me be that "stupid" person you think I am. And this doesn't only apply to Lil B, but to everything we may like or having opinions on.

Kinda makes me sad a little.

This new generation of nerds and lames in rap game just seems to work for the masses. However not me, Lil B is flat out horrible

This new generation of nerds and lames in rap game just seems to work for the masses. However not me, Lil B is flat out horrible

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

this MUST be true b/c i've been searching for the reason ppl like this guy and i haven't found a valid one yet. it figure there's no way ppl actually like this lame for his music.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

this MUST be true b/c i've been searching for the reason ppl like this guy and i haven't found a valid one yet. it figure there's no way ppl actually like this lame for his music.

"A Based God is the lowest rung on the Hip Hop Food Chain. ex: Basement God"

Sounds like a fair assessment to me....SHRUGS

"A Based God is the lowest rung on the Hip Hop Food Chain. ex: Basement God"

Sounds like a fair assessment to me....SHRUGS

Back
Top Bottom