Explain Your NT Name

you Guiller Less, but i Guiller Mo'

naw i just made this $!** up the moment i applied for membership
laugh.gif

i was big into royce da 5'9 about 5-6 years ago so i played my SN off it with part of my last name and my height.

I saw it in a "Name your child thread" on my old screen name. When I got banned, I thought it'd be funny to have a satirical name like this on aforum filled with people who wear streetwear and hate hypebeasts
ohwell.gif

HP is my city. Highland Park. MI. 313 is my area code. 08 is my high school graduating class.

Originally Posted by HP31308

HP is my city. Highland Park. MI. 313 is my area code. 08 is my high school graduating class.
OP ALREADY CUZ.

Nah, I'm jokin'.
laugh.gif

But, there was this dude where me and the crew hoop at. He had a shirt on that said "I'm the man," and back then, dude was hot garbage.

Sol is short for my real name, and a few of the people I know call me it.

Sol + I'm the man = Soltheman.

My emcee name... self explanatory, will appear, been rockin wit it for a good 7 years now.
pimp.gif

Some of my homies used to call me this back in the day when I was getting my Young Jeezy on
ohwell.gif

Dolla-I was getting it in
DP-My initials

Had this NT name since I was a frosh in HS...
ONe day sittin in math a friend called me Cragmatic... something to do with my last name I guess

Grimlock - Leader of the Dinobots, military commander/strategist, former decepticon prospect, highly skilled hand to hand fighter, highly underrated.

703 = Northern VA area code
Flip = Filipino
Fiend = fiend for shoes

I was really in a rush the day I made my name 5 years ago. I was afraid I wouldn't get accepted because I had to 'apply' haha. I swore somebodywould have to interview me. Anyway, that's how I got my generic name.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I saw it in a "Name your child thread" on my old screen name. When I got banned, I thought it'd be funny to have a satirical name like this on a forum filled with people who wear streetwear and hate hypebeasts
ohwell.gif
This is one of the more clever things I've read in a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I saw it in a "Name your child thread" on my old screen name. When I got banned, I thought it'd be funny to have a satirical name like this on a forum filled with people who wears streetwear and hate hypebeasts
ohwell.gif
This is one of the more clever things I've read in a while
pimp.gif
happy.gif

City of God.

but yeah i know someone on here has the SN Buscape. i need to find him to i can start a City of God team.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I got banned one night in 10th grade (yes i remember this) and I happened to be studying acid-base stuff for my chemistry honors class, so i just thoughtacid....icality. really random how it came out to be, but it's worked.

Back
Top Bottom