EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

still waiting for a response, Stilln729. :wink:

Yes I despise the killing of innocent people

What exactly is your point?

Why does America killing innocent people get an exception from you?

Because nationalism is a part of human nature. In order to survive in any society one must have a bias toward their own group in order to deal with the atrocities their group may commit in the name of making their group more dominant and powerful. No reason to feel bad about it, and there is especially no reason for you to brow beat people for it.

I bolded that last part for emphasis. What you're doing and saying is really really easy.

At the end of the day most countries of the world, INCLUDING the US is responsible for some effed up shib.

But so are all these countries we drone strike.

There's no right side or wrong side in the grand geopolitical power struggle.

It seems like many people in here (and the public in general) have problems when we voice any criticism about the United States, even when they are valid.

Why should America be exempt from such criticism?

America should not be exempt from such criticism.

But such criticism should have its own thread.

This thread is about the bombing in Boston, and the developing investigation.

People celebrating and saying USA probably is tainted by the fact that these folks were immigrants.

But that's nowhere near an important thing to talk about in this thread.

I agree that such criticism should've been saved for another thread. But people in here make it seem like any criticism of the United States should be banned.

Then you have these people who says ethnic background of the terrorists had nothing to do with the USA chants at all.

Are people really that gullible? Or do just choose to ignore it?

LOL you really can't be serious?
every time you post its like
View media item 375598
dude is in here trolling hard.  lol mods don't care either that this thread has been filled with troll comments :smh:   it's one thing to have a good mature discussion but I'm sick of all the anti American troll comments.  It's getting old fast.  We get it for some of you no matter what happens you blame the US government for it :lol:   Go start a new thread and talk about it.  This thread is for the Boston Bombings. 
one post and I'm trolling hard? please tell me where in my post was I trolling.
and if anything, the whole "super patriot" act of some of you is what is really getting old. I swear people can't criticize anything without someone being quick to label them "anti-american", just like you can't post your opinion on here without the "troll" label being thrown.
some of your guys' posts are so foolish and misguided that it's like where do you even begin lol
God bless Murrca though.

where did I give it an exception? You are clearly here just to argue with people because you have nothing better to do

Well, when you vilify people who criticize the United States for the same crimes these terrorists commit... That pretty much means that you think the US should be exempt from such criticism.

Btw, people started arguing with me.

still waiting for a response, Stilln729. :wink:

Yes I despise the killing of innocent people

What exactly is your point?

Because nationalism is a part of human nature. In order to survive in any society one must have a bias toward their own group in order to deal with the atrocities their group may commit in the name of making their group more dominant and powerful. No reason to feel bad about it, and there is especially no reason for you to brow beat people for it.

I bolded that last part for emphasis. What you're doing and saying is really really easy.

I'm emphasizing the inconsistency in his morality. He shouldn't be condemning people for being "anti-American" for merely applying the same standard to America.

every time you post its like

and if anything, the whole "super patriot" act of some of you is what is really getting old. I swear people can't criticize anything without someone being quick to label them "anti-american", just like you can't post your opinion on here without the "troll" label being thrown.
some of your guys' posts are so foolish and misguided that it's like where do you even begin lol
God bless Murrca though.
You're not even criticizing though, you're just throwing out random opinions and attacking me.

Everything I posted about the kids was correct.

Please begin on where our posts our so "Foolish and misguided" please.

Apparently I'm misguided for thinking these dudes were radicalized.

Apparently I'm misguided for thinking that it's right for people to be cheering after the two punks kept their city on edge and the rest of this country for 5 days.

Apparently I'm misguided for believing he is not a "true" american for bombing a public place and killing three innocent people.

Apparently I'm foolish for thinking that these dudes didn't act alone.

Apparently those innocent people deserved it because we do this in foreign countries on the weekly?

LOL

Right?

Right....

Please elaborate on your theories are so much more "non foolish and non misguided"

Because apparently all I've seen is GIF's and no substance.

I'm curious.

Last edited:
Just read about the Zooey Deschanel typo on Yahoo! 
laugh.gif

God bless Murrca though.
Because this thread is about the Boston Marathon bombings yet it has derailed to talks about corrupt acts the government does to provoke terrorist to attack us. About whether it was right for the citizens of Boston to chant USA after suspect 2 was captured.  Your gif was a troll comment to what the other person said.  Instead of responding back you put up a dumb gif. 
laugh.gif

Like I said before lets take this debate and put it in another thread and keep this one about what is going on with the suspect,  the case, and how the city of Boston and the victims are recovering. The discussion in here isn't even about the Bombings anymore. 
mean.gif
   People that have been following the thread since Monday stopped posting in here since the thread has gotten off subject.  

Well, when you vilify people who criticize the United States for the same crimes these terrorists commit... That pretty much means that you think the US should be exempt from such criticism.

Btw, people started arguing with me.

again arguing for the sake of arguing

Do you guys not know what true americans mean? Nor defined by their citizinship status but by their actions. Little bros was an American but obviously the rest of the Americans dont go bombing public places. Don't give me "we kill 8 year olds in Iraq". Those are not inentional. Tragic? Yes. Intentional like these dudes? No.

Here's one of your foolish and misguided posts.

If being a true American is not defined by having citizenship, but rather dependent on not bombing places... 99% of the people on this planet are true Americans then.

What does being a "true American" have to do with not bombing public places????

:lol:

Please define what a "true American" is.

Anyone?

I could've sworn I posted a response to this. My mistake.

Like I've been saying this whole time. It's the MOTIVE. We know why Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11. He killed thousands of innocent people. He's ideologically against the US.

In this case, people hadn't known the motive yet. I've been saying all along that it's motive and context. We had more misinformation than information in the Boston Bombings.

I'm sorry but I don't understand why the motive of the aggressors should dictate whether or not it's appropriate to celebrate with a chant.

If being a true American is not defined by having citizenship, but rather dependent on not bombing places... 99% of the people on this planet are true Americans then.

laugh.gif

Anyone?
True Americans as people who don't party the day after they just killed 3 people including an eight year old boy.

True Americans as people who don't repay the country that is supporting them with welfare and refugee.

True Americans who don't lead a manhunt and put thousands at danger.

Yes 99 percent of people in this country don't kill innocent people for whatever reason.

Got it?

Good. 
roll.gif

Some of you are so moronic it's not even funny.

THE GOVT IS OUT TO GET ME OMGGGG

RETREAT RETREAT

LOL like seriously.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone?
Not tryin to single you out on purpose but lets make a new thread called "what a true American is"   lets keep the discussion about the suspect, the case, and how the city of Boston and the victims are recovering.

Not tryin to single you out on purpose but lets make a new thread called "what a true American is"   lets keep the discussion about the suspect, the case, and how the city of Boston and the victims are recovering.
Dude is gonna go on for days. You can't stop him.

Dude is gonna go on for days. You can't stop him.
I agree and that's why I started saying people are just in here to troll.    The last few pages isn't even about the Boston Marathon bombings.  It turned into a bunch of different discussions. 
mean.gif

I could've sworn I posted a response to this. My mistake.

Like I've been saying this whole time. It's the MOTIVE. We know why Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11. He killed thousands of innocent people. He's ideologically against the US.

In this case, people hadn't known the motive yet. I've been saying all along that it's motive and context. We had more misinformation than information in the Boston Bombings.

I'm sorry but I don't understand why the motive of the aggressors should dictate whether or not it's appropriate to celebrate with a chant.

If the terrorists were found out to be mentally ill, it would seem strange to celebrate their capture.death with displays of patriotism. Would it not?

Mentally ill terrorists caught. USA! USA! USA!. WHOO-HOO AMERICA!!!!!

That's why the motive is important. Since people didn't know it yet, the patriotism seemed inappropriate or out of place.

:lol:

Anyone?

True Americans as people who don't party the day after they just killed 3 people including an eight year old boy.
True Americans as people who don't repay the country that is supporting them with welfare and refugee.
True Americans who don't lead a manhunt and put thousands at danger.

Yes 99 percent of people in this country don't kill innocent people for whatever reason.
Got it?
Good.  :rofl:
Some of you are so moronic it's not even funny.
THE GOVT IS OUT TO GET ME OMGGGG
RETREAT RETREAT
LOL like seriously.
:rofl: :lol: :smh:

dude. what are you talking about??

Back
Top Bottom