EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Link doesnt look all that legitimate in terms of "sources".

Also terror suspects donot have to be read miranda rights
When I say protocol, I'm talking about running it through the DoJ or Federal Prosec Office after investigation, then obtaining written approval as a formality. The bureau is always getting tied up in legal battles, this being one of the reasons why.

After looking for more, it says that they didn't arrest the 3 that were reportedly connected to the kid, but instead just questioned them prior to them capturing Tsarnaev.

Last edited:
Older brother in Boston bombings grew increasingly religious, analysis shows

(CNN) -- Tamerlan Tsarnaev appears to have become increasingly radical in in the last three or four years, according to an analysis of his social media accounts and the accounts of family members. But there is so far no evidence of active association with international jihadist groups.

In August 2012, soon after returning from a long visit to Russia, Tsarnaev created a YouTube channel with links to a number of videos.

Two videos under a category labeled "Terrorists" were deleted. It's not clear when or by whom. But analysis by CNN and the the SITE Intelligence Institute has uncovered a screen grab from one of those videos. It features members of the group Imarat Kavkaz -- identifiable by the logo on their shirts. Imarat Kavkaz is the most potent militant Islamist group in the north Caucuses -- which includes Chechnya and Dagestan.

Separately, a U.S. intelligence source tells CNN that investigators are looking into whether Tsarnaev had any connections with the group -- known in English as Caucus Emirates. The source says Tsarnaev had several computer-links to the group in his social media activities and investigators are looking into the possibility he may have received "operational plans" from this group.

Imarat Kavkaz has its roots in the 1990s Chechen insurgency. It was founded in 2007 to bring together various Jihadist groups fighting to create an Islamic state in the region.

Its overall leader is Doku Umarov, a veteran Chechen guerrilla who claimed responsibility for the the 2011 bombing of Moscow's international airport.

According to a 2011 report by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Caucusus Emirate has significant ties to al Qaeda. "The evidence of the Caucusus Emirate's integration into global Jihad is overwhelming. Umarov has repeatedly associated the Caucusus Emirate with the global Jihad," the study concluded.

In a statement in June 2010, the State Department's coordinator for counterterrorism, Daniel Benjamin, said Umarov posed threats to the United States and Russia and that his attacks "illustrate the global nature of the terrorist problem we face today."

Tsarnaev's YouTube channel had the address "muazseyfullah," which happen to be the names of two prominent militant leaders among Islamist groups in Russia's north Caucasus, an area that includes Chechnya and Dagestan. Seyfullah also translates as "sword of Allah."

It is possible that the account he created has at some point been interfered with, but there is no obvious sign of that.

More here -
http://www.cnn.com/2013/0*****/us/brother-religious-language/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

The bomber seemed like a pretty cool dude before last week...that's crazy he went to a house party after..that's pretty bold of him

Suspect #2's best friend is saying he is innocent. Saying the the FBI framed him. Also he is pulling the whole craft international thing. Dude is either trying to stir some stuff up or just trying to get 15 minutes of fame.

I think the point Nike Air Force 1 was trying to make is that people were only chanting USA because their skin is brown and names are pronounced a certain way.​

Wait, what? :stoneface:

This thread turned into a NikeAirForce1 - Meek Meals - Rusty Shackleford human centipede and they are loving it.

Suspect #2's best friend is saying he is innocent. Saying the the FBI framed him. Also he is pulling the whole craft international thing. Dude is either trying to stir some stuff up or just trying to get 15 minutes of fame.

You signed up a few days ago solely to antagonize posters theorizing about the Boston bombing? Out of your 250 posts in 4 days how many would you say were about the bombing? 200? 225? Oh and the pic is not shopped by the way but I would have thought were smart enough to come up with something better than that. I think YOU want 15 minutes of fame. :D

Last edited:
Have you even been on the post the past few days? I already answered your post on the other page.

But does anyone know why those craft international guys were there in the first place? Since when is it normal to have a group of private military contractors just posted up at a marathon?

But does anyone know why those craft international guys were there in the first place? Since when is it normal to have a group of private military contractors just posted up at a marathon?

Do we know they were craft international though?

I want to know more about these characters Diaz and Azmat. Could they possibly be involved in the sleeper cell mentioned earlier?

I want to know more about these characters Diaz and Azmat. Could they possibly be involved in the sleeper cell mentioned earlier?
Who are they?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...en-linked-to-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev/

The article doesn't go too much into detail, but they were friends with Suspect 2 on the Russian FB website thing and were in a lot of pictures with him. I think I read somewhere that they were rearrested yesterday for immigration violations, but there might be more to it. 

I'm really unclear about how many people were involved with carrying out the attack. Yesterday, the police commissioner said that he could safely believe that it was just the 2 brothers. Now today, I read about the potential 12 member sleeper cell, but oddly there hasn't been much coverage on it. 

Obviously the younger brother thought they were just going to get away with this and he could get back to his normal life. Def let his punk older brother control his ideologies.

Back
Top Bottom