EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

And if you were a suspect in a case like this,you don't really expect the cops to just smile and ask you to come along. . . plus weren't their faces already getting plastered all over the news before the chase began? With Boston hurting and their pictures on CNN as the suspects, they were going to get got before the police even got em​
\

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

STOP

Last edited:
ABC News ‏@ABC 2h

#Breaking: Law enforcement sources tell @PierreTABC Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and responding sporadically in writing to questions...

ABC News ABC News ‏@ABC 1h

More: They are asking about other cell members and other unexploded bombs; no details yet on answers (via @PierreTABC)

They could shut all of the conspiracy stuff down by releasing that vid at some point.
Most people are stupid enough to believe this is a massive conspiracy theory. You don't need a video of them dropping anything to prove the case. Do you demand visual evidence every time a murder is committed?

*Unless they had footage of them dropping the bag that turned out to be it​
I'm ASSUMING that they have this footage, otherwise they don't have a case.

Just because they haven't released this footage doesn't mean they don't have it.

They could shut all of the conspiracy stuff down by releasing that vid at some point.[/quote]
Yeah if they release the video footage of him dropping the bag then yeah this is open and shut pretty much.

But I just think that this situation is unique in that the perpetrators didn't kill themselves or claim responsibility, and that there were so many people there that it really could have been anybody.

I will say it would suck if they did all this and it turns out that they really didn't do this and the US has to start all back over as far as an investigation.
I honestly dont think they did it. Deep in my heart.
Then why did the brothers attempt to clear their name by shooting police, carjacking and robbery. dropping bombs, and hiding in a boat bleeding to death?
Is there official proof of the carjacking? They didn't rob 7/11, they were getting gas as the media says, and that brings up the question: did they take the car, and then get gas for a stolen car on the spot
laugh.gif
, paying for the gas all while the carjacking victim was in the store screaming "They're trying to kill me"

Same thing with the MIT cop, RIP, is there proof of them being the ones who shot the cop? Who actually saw them shoot the cop and why didn't they shoot them on the spot or arrest them? He just chilled on the sideline and let them get away?

And the bombs? Did they throw the bombs and the bomb squad catch them like a baseball and deactivate them on the spot? Because there weren't anymore explosions. Also dude basically had 24 hours of freedom, running through citizens backyards, he didn't do any extra harm, him coming out peacefully Friday night and not killing himself on top of that said alot IMO.

As far as him hiding, well I think anyone would be pretty scared if they were a suspect in such a high profile case, with your face on CNN as the most wanted man in America.

I don't know, there are just alot of holes in the story. The younger brother was not a religious extremist/radical (smoked weed, which most religions would not approve of
laugh.gif
and wanted to live a long life), and he had a good life in America (so no reason to dislike America, and he wasn't one of those lames/psychos like Columbine or VT who crave attention or just dislike the world).

Last edited:

*stoneface*

I think most innocent people if they are innocent go to their courthouse and prove it that way. Not by getting in shoot outs and hiding.

Last edited:
1) One of initial "suspects" posted on facebook that he was going in for questioning to clear his name. Easy as that.

2) The authorities are privy to a lot more information than they will give us. Meek, you have valid points in your post, and, if the authorities are doing their job, they are verifying every detail as we speak. But they don't have to tell us every detail, especially during an open investigation.

Also, let's say they're only 95% sure at this point that they have the right guys. Should they leave the city shut down for another 2 weeks as they piece everything together?

3) Meek, on your last point... do you have an older brother?

Last edited:
The younger bro didn't exhibit the behavior of a dude who would have done something like that . . . he had a cool little life heret​

• John Wayne Gacy was happily married, a successful shoe salesman and vice-president of his local Jaycees organization.
    Killed 24 young men
  • Richard Angelo was an Eagle Scout and volunteer fire fighter.
    Killed 25 people
  • Harold Shipman was a respected General Practitioner in Hyde, England, and even appeared on a documentary as an expert on mental illness in the area.
    Killed an estimated 250 people
  • Karl Denke was beloved member of his community and played the organ at his local church.
    Murdered and cannibalized 30 people
  • Phillip Markoff was a member of the National Honor Society, history club and the Youth Court
    He is also the "Craigslist Killer"
  • Dennise Rader served as a leader of his church
    "BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer," tortured and killed strangers in the Wichita, Kan., area from 1974 to 1991.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149256,00.html#ixzz2R9NoMw5E
Moral of the story: Not everything is what it seems.

Last edited:

Yeah, they definitely didn't rob the 7/11. And as far as the cop(RIP), no evidence has been presented that they were indeed the culprits.
I wondered also, about the bomb thing. So, assuming they did in fact carjack that Mercedes, they would have had to have the bombs/explosives on them if they were throwing them at police during the chase..

Again, I'd imagine many of these holes would be filled if we were privy to the information they have.

*stoneface*

I think most innocent people if they are innocent go to their courthouse and prove it that way. Not by getting in shoot outs and hiding.
Son, you aren't going to be able to just stroll merrily through Boston to the courthouse after your face has been plastered all over American news as the main suspects of the worst thing to ever happen to the city

Even with the other dude who was in the blue soccer outfit who was apparently browsing 4chan and saw himself as a potential suspect, he knew he had to clear his name before it blew up

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/teen-boston-marathon-bomber/story?id=18990057#.UXSLyMqUkjw

Son, you aren't going to be able to just stroll merrily through Boston to the courthouse after your face has been plastered all over American news as the main suspects of the worst thing to ever happen to the city​

Even with the other dude who was in the blue soccer outfit who was apparently browsing 4chan and saw himself as a potential suspect, he knew he had to clear his name before it blew up​

Okay so you call the police and you say who you are and you are turning yourself in? Jeez. It is not rocket science.

What are you trying to prove?

*stoneface*

Son, you aren't going to be able to just stroll merrily through Boston to the courthouse after your face has been plastered all over American news as the main suspects of the worst thing to ever happen to the

Still not getting to the point where this justifies shooting cops.​

Last edited:
I'm ASSUMING that they have this footage, otherwise they don't have a case.

:lol:

Case is rock solid. Not only can they connect the pressure cooker and other bomb making materials used in the Marathon attacks to the evidence used in Thursday night's showdown, they also have all the evidence seized at their apartment Friday morning. AND the bombs used on Monday will definitely have the same signature as the bombs used to attack police Thursday. AND the backpacks used in Monday's attack seemed to be in decent condition all things considered. That backpack probably contains plenty of trace evidence. The backpack itself may even have a trail attached to it.

This is a layup for the prosecution.

Last edited:
Son, you aren't going to be able to just stroll merrily through Boston to the courthouse after your face has been plastered all over American news as the main suspects of the worst thing to ever happen to the city​

Even with the other dude who was in the blue soccer outfit who was apparently browsing 4chan and saw himself as a potential suspect, he knew he had to clear his name before it blew up​

Their face wasnt plastered until that Thursday evening and that night into Friday morning is when all of it went down.

The reason why they didnt show the video of him dropping off the backpack is because they didn't want anybody to take credit for it knowing all the details.

The younger bro didn't exhibit the behavior of a dude who would have done something like that . . . he had a cool little life heret​
  • John Wayne Gacy was happily married, a successful shoe salesman and vice-president of his local Jaycees organization.
    Killed 24 young men
    Killed 25 people
  • Harold Shipman was a respected General Practitioner in Hyde, England, and even appeared on a documentary as an expert on mental illness in the area.
  • Karl Denke was beloved member of his community and played the organ at his local church.
  • Phillip Markoff was a member of the National Honor Society, history club and the Youth Court
All those people you just listed were in very traditional, boring places in life. Nobody dreams of playing the organ in church or being in the history club or Youth Court
laugh.gif
You pretty much proved my point . . . dudes were probably lames who weren't popular in school and didn't get much yambs. This guy was the opposite . . . very popular, very social, went to parties, and was active in the athletics, his life wasn't boring.

As far as the married dudes . . . I don't think it really is farfetched for a "happily" married dude to get bored or tired of a wife's nagging
laugh.gif
. Not saying that's why he did it, I honestly don't know much about any of those names you just posted or the cases that go along with them, but I don't think a potentially nagging wife is gonna be the thing that stops a psycho from going over the edge

Yeah, they definitely didn't rob the 7/11. And as far as the cop(RIP), no evidence has been presented that they were indeed the culprits.
I wondered also, about the bomb thing. So, assuming they did in fact carjack that Mercedes, they would have had to have the bombs/explosives on them if they were throwing them at police during the chase..

Again, I'd imagine many of these holes would be filled if we were privy to the information they have.
1) One of initial "suspects" posted on facebook that he was going in for questioning to clear his name. Easy as that.

2) The authorities are privy to a lot more information than they will give us. Meek, you have valid points in your post, and, if the authorities are doing their job, they are verifying every detail as we speak. But they don't have to tell us every detail, especially during an open investigation.

Also, let's say they're only 95% sure at this point that they have the right guys. Should they leave the city shut down for another 2 weeks as they piece everything together?

3) Meek, on your last point... do you have an older brother?
And yeah I'd accept being wrong if they put out footage of the bag being dropped or whatever else information is convincing them that these dudes are suspects

And like I said as far as clearing their name, by Thursday afternoon, they were on CNN as suspects . . . nobody else's accusations had gotten to that point.

And nah I dont have an older brother

Alright I need help with this.

So the younger brother went back to normal school life for 2 days after the bombing. People say he went to the gym, class and acted normal.

Im trying to understand what made him and his brother go to MIT that night and shoot a random cop and cause this 2nd Act that got them caught?

Yes. Prior to the real life movie that took place Thursday-Friday night, what initially made them suspects? Being photographed with a bag near the victims and finishline?​
You do have a point.

I'm still lost because according to this USAToday timeline, at one point suspect #2 apparently ditched the civic and met up with his brother in the Mercedes, but this picture says otherwise.

Same street at the same time, this Green Civic was involved in the shootout according to that twitter user cited by various sources. So why put out an APB for the vehicle the next afternoon?

Boston Police Dept. [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Boston_Police

#WANTED: Police seeking MA Plate: 116-GC7, ’99 Honda Sedan, Color - Green. Possible suspect car. Do not approach. pic.twitter.com/IVCPtmVwRT

1:09 PM - 19 Apr 13

The APB for the Gray CRV headed for Manhattan came first and it was eventually found in Boston. I'll continue to say that this situation has a massive amount of holes, it cannot be that obvious

:lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Havent been in this thread since they caught him, anything new? Has he talked?
ABC News ‏@ABC 2h

#Breaking: Law enforcement sources tell @PierreTABC Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is awake and responding sporadically in writing to questions...
ABC News ABC News ‏@ABC 1h

More: They are asking about other cell members and other unexploded bombs; no details yet on answers (via @PierreTABC)
Big news

Okay so you call the police and you say who you are and you are turning yourself in? Jeez. It is not rocket science.

What are you trying to prove?
I'm not tryna prove anything, I'm just tryna figure out alot of these holes yo
Their face wasnt plastered until that Thursday evening and that night into Friday morning is when all of it went down.

The reason why they didnt show the video of him dropping off the backpack is because they didn't want anybody to take credit for it knowing all the details.
Thursday evening, Thursday afternoon, bottom line is that their face was on CNN before the chase began. I remember watching CNN and seeing the dudes, and then about an hour or so later the breaking news of the MIT incident, and the reporters not knowing if it was related

*stoneface*

Son, you aren't going to be able to just stroll merrily through Boston to the courthouse after your face has been plastered all over American news as the main suspects of the worst thing to ever happen to the​
Still not getting to the point where this justifies shooting cops.
Again, not justifying shooting cops, where did I say that, please don't put words in my mouth . . .

I said I never saw proof that they were the ones who shot the cop . . . did a cop see them shoot the MIT guy, and if so why weren't the brothers shot or arrested right then and there?

All those people you just listed were in very traditional, boring places in life. Nobody dreams of playing the organ in church or being in the history club or Youth Court :lol: You pretty much proved my point . . . dudes were probably lames who weren't popular in school and didn't get much yambs. This guy was the opposite . . . very popular, very social, went to parties, and was active in the athletics, his life wasn't boring.​

As far as the married dudes . . . I don't think it really is farfetched for a "happily" married dude to get bored or tired of a wife's nagging :lol: . Not saying that's why he did it, I honestly don't know much about any of those names you just posted or the cases that go along with them, but I don't think a potentially nagging wife is gonna be the thing that stops a psycho from going over the edge​

And yeah I'd accept being wrong if they put out footage of the bag being dropped or whatever else information is convincing them that these dudes are suspects​

And like I said as far as clearing their name, by Thursday afternoon, they were on CNN as suspects . . . nobody else's accusations had gotten to that point.​

And nah I dont have an older brother​

I hope you're just trolling.

Yes. Prior to the real life movie that took place Thursday-Friday night, what initially made them suspects? Being photographed with a bag near the victims and finishline?​
You do have a point.

I'm still lost because according to this USAToday timeline, at one point suspect #2 apparently ditched the civic and met up with his brother in the Mercedes, but this picture says otherwise.

Same street at the same time, this Green Civic was involved in the shootout according to that twitter user cited by various sources. So why put out an APB for the vehicle the next afternoon?
Boston Police Dept. [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Boston_Police

#WANTED: Police seeking MA Plate: 116-GC7, ’99 Honda Sedan, Color - Green. Possible suspect car. Do not approach. pic.twitter.com/IVCPtmVwRT

1:09 PM - 19 Apr 13
The APB for the Gray CRV headed for Manhattan came first and it was eventually found in Boston. I'll continue to say that this situation has a massive amount of holes, it cannot be that obvious

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Exactly. I just want alot of these holes answered, because it's really scary if you think about how little evidence was needed to turn this dude into a suspect.

I'm hoping they have alot more than they've released
They could shut all of the conspiracy stuff down by releasing that vid at some point.
Most people are stupid enough to believe this is a massive conspiracy theory. You don't need a video of them dropping anything to prove the case. Do you demand visual evidence every time a murder is committed?
It's such a shame that thinking for yourself and asking about holes in a story has become a conspiracy theory.

The murder comparison is dumb as hell. Most times in murder the suspect is one person from the beginning, not a couple thousand
roll.gif
, and those are usually solved with DNA evidence.

So the younger brother went back to normal school life for 2 days after the bombing. People say he went to the gym, class and acted normal.

Im trying to understand what made him and his brother go to MIT that night and shoot a random cop and cause this 2nd Act that got them caught?
Exactly. Where is the proof that they shot the cop?

If they didnt shot the cop who did? So again it was just magic that someone had shot a cop and than ten minutes later these dudes are in a chase?

Lol. I cant even take you serious.

Good question. That story doesn't make sense. Do u have any links that mention he was in school 2 days later?

Killed 24 young men
    Killed 25 people
  • Dennise Rader served as a leader of his church
    "BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) Killer," tortured and killed strangers in the Wichita, Kan., area from 1974 to 1991.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149256,00.html#ixzz2R9NoMw5E
All sick :smh:

Noticed, alot of serial killers are from NY. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom