EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

why would the authorities release details about the shootout, carjacking (btw where is the dude who was carjacked??), MIT cop etc...but then hold out key pieces of information that would *lock down* the case

i have no idea what happened, and whoever killed/injured innocent ppl should be bought to justice.. no doubt

but its just interesting how so many obvious questions are not being addressed. they killed the MIT cop but not the guy they car jacked.

The dude Meek Meals in here trolling hard lol.

To address a few of your "issues" I'll call them. First, the reports are that these dudes thought hey would get away with the bombings and planned to lay down more in the coming days. Although naive, it's not outrageous for a person to think they would blend in with a million other people and not get caught. So you play it like you planned, doing everything you would normally do. Then their pictures get posted on the news. An innocent person walks in the police station, hands up, saying I have the bag intact in my car and would like to clear my name. Nope, dude freaks out, goes to his mechanic and demands his car but can't drive it without being suspect. Remember, they have no plan in place in the event they are caught. So they hijack a car, shoot police, whatever else, one dude dies and the other gets away. Why did he get away? The same reason why someone almost got killed for checking his boat. The police were outmanned and outsmarted for a few days. They didn't have a small army ready during he MIT shootout and didn't even know it was related initially. People can outrun cops.

Now, to the conspiracy theorists out there, I can't fade the bomb drills going on. 9/11 had the fake 'plane flying into building' scenarios going on at the same time. I can rock with people questioning things that don't make sense, but reaching for every little detail is OD. And by the way, CISPA has passed before just like this and not gone anywhere. Read something.

Last edited:
why would the authorities release details about the shootout, carjacking (btw where is the dude who was carjacked??), MIT cop etc...but then hold out key pieces of information that would *lock down* the case

i have no idea what happened, and whoever killed/injured innocent ppl should be bought to justice.. no doubt

but its just interesting how so many obvious questions are not being addressed. they killed the MIT cop but not the guy they car jacked.

Allegedly...

The mayhem that shut down the city soon followed. At 12:19 a.m., Cambridge police got a call from a gas station on Memorial Drive next to the Charles River not far from MIT from a man reporting a carjacking. The victim told them he was in his black Mercedes-Benz sport utility vehicle across the river in Boston on Brighton Avenue when he was approached by the two bombing suspects, according to Dan Riviello, a Cambridge police spokesman.

The brothers then had been driving around looking for an automated teller machine, withdrawing money from the man’s bank account, authorities said. Back in Cambridge, they stopped to buy food at a Mobil gas station, where the victim was either let go or fled from the vehicle, running across River Street to a Shell station, where he called police, according to Riviello.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-04-21/boston-bomb-suspect-s-citizenship-bid-is-part-of-probe.html

Last edited:
I email my reps, I write hard copy letters. Signed a dozens of petitions that have been sent to the White House. I would give money to a charity helping these families but I don't know #1 if a legit one actually exist #2 Sending money overseas is a really stupid for something like that is risky right now for any American citizen

And a solution to using drone strikes? Ummm how about sending in actual troops......Protip: Your comeback response to this solution will only further prove my point, fair warning

I want respond to first statement because of the obvious.

And either way it goes people will never be pleased, you put troops on the ground and soldiers die from combat, their will be people, " like we don't need to be over there -bring our troops home- we don't need be over there". Drop drones that may kill innocent people we have your argument and innocent people can still get killed if troops are sent over there.

So it's a loose a loose.

And either way it goes people will never be pleased, you put troops on the ground and soldiers die from combat, their will be people, " like we don't need to be over there -bring our troops home- we don't need be over there". Drop drones that may kill innocent people we have your argument and innocent people can still get killed if troops are sent over there.

So it's a loose a loose.

there is a big difference between a solider who signs up for duty being harmed and a child /woman /civilian who is killed

I email my reps, I write hard copy letters. Signed a dozens of petitions that have been sent to the White House. I would give money to a charity helping these families but I don't know #1 if a legit one actually exist #2 Sending money overseas is a really stupid for something like that is risky right now for any American citizen

And a solution to using drone strikes? Ummm how about sending in actual troops......Protip: Your comeback response to this solution will only further prove my point, fair warning

So it's a loose a loose.

There is no "may" kill innocent people, drones strikes are killing innocent people. Point blank period

Troops may kill innocent people. But I would have a easier time swallowing a Spec Ops solider saying "You weren't there, I didn't mean to kill and innocent person, things where out of my control" as oppose to "A civilian was unfortunately within the kill radius".

People get outraged when they hear about dead American troops on the news, but when they something about "foreign collateral damage' all they what to happen is for them to it throw to Jerry for tomorrow weather report

The day a president orders a drone strike or assassination on an American citizen, on US soil, I hope all you patriots will be there defending that call.

But I'm sure that the situation that causes such course to action will have errbody so scared outta their minds that they will celebrate the strike with chants of....... USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:
why wasn't the dude that was carjacked interviewed yet?

That's a very good question.

There are A LOT of unanswered questions and confusing/conflicting details within this whole story. SO many.

I live where this all happened and know all the streets/locations/etc. being mentioned. A LOT of this doesn't add up.

Last edited:
kill innocent people. But I would have a easier time swallowing

2+2=4
1+3= 4

Well that's doing nothing but changing the route of the problem and ending with same end result of innocent people dying which is not a solution.

Just because you have an easy time swallowing it that way doesn't mean the next man will, he may feel the opposite.

According to reports from police and the victim, they sped away in his vehicle. The police then used Mercedes' GPS to track them and start the shootout. So where did the 2nd car come into play?

The brothers then fled, driving from Cambridge to Watertown in two cars, a Honda and the carjacked Mercedes. There, Watertown Police Officer Joe Reynolds spotted them.

"He sees the two cars riding in tandem," Deveau said. "He knows these are the bad guys."

Reynolds radioed for backup, but immediately the brothers leaped from their cars and began shooting at him, Deveau said. Reynolds gunned his car in reverse to get out of the line of fire as four other on-duty officers and two off-duty officers arrived.
Funny thing is that I cannot find a press release from Boston PD only statements from the Suffolk County DA's office citing sources. :lol:

Here's the Civic with the windows shot out, obviously attributed to the cops View media item 376791
The suspect is said to have changed from passenger seat to driver's seat in Mercedes, all the while they "stood their ground". So this is where the older brother gets shot in the chest, tackled(armed with explosives and all), and handcuffed. But not to be outdone, the younger brother manages to hop in the Mercedes, after being shot as well and runs over his brother. How they had been throwing explosives and managed to get off "200 to 300 shots" at cops in 10 minutes without getting sent to oblivion, I have no idea.

It's rather obvious that the civic is at the forefront. Had they suspected that the vehicle was loaded with explosives I highly doubt they'd be that close. Car gets searched a bit later . The APB is put out for the same vehicle involved close to 9 hours later.

Then the brother, wounded and all blasts through the cops ahead and drives the vehicle 300 yards and took off on foot, leaving a trail of blood.

View media item 376793
At that point, they were focused on rendering aid to the transit officer and one of the suspects that was sending rounds at the cops gets away. According to the police chief, "someone, I don't know who, was on the radio setting up a perimeter and blocking off the main streets". He left blood in the Mercedes also according to the police chief, but miraculously he managed to keep that from going anywhere and the trail went cold. Next day they found blood and urine behind a house, miraculously again the trail goes cold. --- This is all according to the police chief in a story to USA Today here

I'll be glad when the radio transmissions are made public with the initial shootout.

So he got back in the car after fleeing on foot? The brother went down and was put in cuffs. A single gunshot and the video ends. at what point did he run the brother over?

He talked to the police, he has no obligation to do news interviews.

I'm sure he would have given the cops info as to who was running the show ( older bro?) and how dzohar replied. I'm sure they had to have gone over a plan while holding this person hostage. I don't believe he escaped, I think they let him go once they got his car and info " to withdraw money from his account"

Reynolds radioed for backup, but immediately the brothers leaped from their cars and began shooting at him, Deveau said. Reynolds gunned his car in reverse to get out of the line of fire as four other on-duty officers and two off-duty officers arrived.
Funny thing is that I cannot find a press release from Boston PD only statements from the Suffolk County DA's office citing sources. :lol:[/quote]

Fixed the post. Thanks.

take the conspiracy theories to the conspiracy thread.
Really sad that at this point you see legitimate questions about holes in a story as conspiracies.

As a matter of fact, nobody is even posting theories of what "really" happened. We're just asking questions about things that don't add up.

It's really, really scary how not blindly accepting a story with obvious holes in it = trolling, conspiracy theories, etc. to a lot of you
mean.gif
sick.gif

As a matter of fact, the dudes that are going hard to defend the official story are the ones posting the theories.

Like this guy:
The dude Meek Meals in here trolling hard lol.

To address a few of your "issues" I'll call them. First, the reports are that these dudes thought hey would get away with the bombings and planned to lay down more in the coming days. Although naive, it's not outrageous for a person to think they would blend in with a million other people and not get caught. So you play it like you planned, doing everything you would normally do. Then their pictures get posted on the news. An innocent person walks in the police station, hands up, saying I have the bag intact in my car and would like to clear my name. Nope, dude freaks out, goes to his mechanic and demands his car but can't drive it without being suspect. Remember, they have no plan in place in the event they are caught. So they hijack a car, shoot police, whatever else, one dude dies and the other gets away. Why did he get away? The same reason why someone almost got killed for checking his boat. The police were outmanned and outsmarted for a few days. They didn't have a small army ready during he MIT shootout and didn't even know it was related initially. People can outrun cops.

Now, to the conspiracy theorists out there, I can't fade the bomb drills going on. 9/11 had the fake 'plane flying into building' scenarios going on at the same time. I can rock with people questioning things that don't make sense, but reaching for every little detail is OD. And by the way, CISPA has passed before just like this and not gone anywhere. Read something.
"Remember they have no plan in place in the event they are caught"

"Demands his car but can't drive it without being suspect"

"It's not outrageous for someone who allegedly just committed one of the worst crimes in recent US history to think he can just blend in with a million other people a few blocks from the crime scene"

laugh.gif

These ALL sound like theories to me. Theories that are really reaching to try and glue this story together. "Remember they don't have a plan". Saying that like you were chilling with these dudes
roll.gif

We're conspiracy theorists for asking legit questions but y'all are the ones and making up scenarios to fit a story. Loooool iite.

"But all I've seen that puts Brother 2 as a suspect is that pic showing he was near where the bag and the kid, RIP, was, and of course running and hiding for 18 hours. Did he shoot the cop or did his brother?

"What made him a suspect?"

"But it's crazy how all that was really needed to make them suspects was to have a backpack/be near a backpack and be near the victims and finishline."
 ​
"you don't really expect the cops to just smile and ask you to come along . . . plus weren't their faces already getting plastered all over the news before the chase began? With Boston hurting and their pictures on CNN as the suspects, they were going to get got before the police even got em"
"​
"And the bombs? Did they throw the bombs and the bomb squad catch them like a baseball and deactivate them on the spot? Because there weren't anymore explosions. Also dude basically had 24 hours of freedom, running through citizens backyards, he didn't do any extra harm, him coming out peacefully Friday night and not killing himself on top of that said alot IMO"

The thing is.. you're not any better than the conspiracy people in the other thread. 

Your questions were legit some of the dumbest things I've read in this thread and that says a lot. You have the audacity to really question what made the little brother a suspect? Come on dude. You weren't trying to piece the story together, you were trying to just make the little brother innocent in your own mind for some reason.

Things like the above posts to the majority in this thread aren't "legit" questions.

"Really sad that at this point you see legitimate questions about holes in a story as conspiracies"

In what way is continue to preach that the Little Brother couldn't have placed the bombs down because "he seemed like a good kid" a legit theory?

Like that is just stupid.

Again, you're posting assumptions, and you continue to ignore the facts.

I'll list it out for you, so you can leave this thread forever and take your dumb "questions" with you.

1. 19 year old and 26 year old went to the Boston Marathon with backpacks.

2. They left the Boston Marathon without backpacks.

3. They went home, and went on with their everyday lives, thinking they would never be caught.

4. The FBI identified them.

5. They feel the heat and try to go out with a bang.

6. They shot the Officer 6 times.

7. Steal a car, and claim to the driver that they are THE MARATHON BOMBERS

8. Get in a shoot out with police, when little brother escapes after "running over brother"(We'll find out more about this soon"

9. Brother dips, and hides out for 20+ hours.

10. Brother is caught, doesn't give himself up willingly.

Here is the thing, you came up with statements like this.
"All those people you just listed were in very traditional, boring places in life. Nobody dreams of playing the organ in church or being in the history club or Youth Court
laugh.gif
You pretty much proved my point . . . dudes were probably lames who weren't popular in school and didn't get much yambs. This guy was the opposite . . . very popular, very social, went to parties, and was active in the athletics, his life wasn't boring"​
 ​
Again, another dumb theory that these dudes were in a "boring" period in their life. Maybe they liked doing those things? Maybe to some people "yambs" isn't the only thing keeping a person living.

You somehow tried to justify that a person was "bored" so they went on to rampage and kill 200 people.
laugh.gif

So. What were your "legit" questions?

How were you piecing together the story when you were avoiding the biggest thing.

THE BROTHER PLACED THE BOMBS NEXT INNOCENT PEOPLE AND WALKED AWAY WITHOUT A BACKPACK 15 SECOND LATER ACTING CALM LIKE HE JUST SMOKED A J.

"Nah he couldn't have done it cause he got yambs man, he was popular and his boys best friends sisters ex husbands girlfriends sisters boyfriend said he was a nice kid so no way he could have done such a shady act"

I cannot take someone seriously who avoids the facts and makes assumptions up in his mind.

I have no reputation on this site other than being some crazy conspiracy dude when I am the one actually listing facts.

Are there holes in the story? YES. The parts where the younger brother got a way. We don't know which vehicle or how we got away.

But damn, you talking like someone set dude up or something.

I am done. Back to lurking.

laugh.gif

1 more question. So the cops initially connected them to the murder of a cop and the car hijacking. The cops reportedly got into pursuit of the suspects using the Mercedes' on-board GPS. They proceeded to throw explosives out the window. Were they throwing them forward or behind them because they were being chased?

The first cop that encountered them said he radio'ed in for back up as he identified the two bad guys speeding towards him in separate vehicles, but they hopped out and opened fire.

If they were in pursuit and suspected of killing a cop, they would have units on their tail immediately(gps), resulting in the Watertown shoot out. The location would be given as the chase went on and authorities would be securing the perimeter at that period, rather than during the shootout. Call in backup for armed cop killers? Officer down is the worst thing to hear and needless to say, available units would be on that.

The second story is from the transit cops, who said they intercepted them in the Mercedes and they eventually crash, then open fire. Young one hopped back in car, hit brother, then crashed. Took off running - http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/mbta-police-officer-shot-while-chasing-suspects/

Last edited:
I listened to the entire thing live on the scanner as it was happening...

multiple transmissions were coming in that they had hijacked a "state trooper suv" as well

The backpack that Djohar Tsarnaev was carrying was White and the backpack at the explosion was Black with a Grey colored strap doesn't even look similar.

There are pictures showing 2 other men dressed in khaki colored pants/black coat with a hat who have the similar type of backpacks and seen leaving the scene without the backpacks. I somewhat doubt that these two "Suspect" brothers are guilty.

horrible post.

even they dad knows they guilty lol

Back
Top Bottom