EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

i have questions about the shooting the other day over on hoover..... conspiracy!!!
In all seriousness, if people have questions from 9/11 that have not been fully addressed to this day, what makes you think things will be any different this time around? 

There was even a so called 9/11 commission set up...
eyes.gif

i have questions about the shooting the other day over on hoover..... conspiracy!!!

In all seriousness, if people have questions from 9/11 that have not been fully addressed to this day, what makes you think things will be any different this time around? 

There was even a so called 9/11 commission set up...
eyes.gif

so what you're saying.... is the absence of evidence is evidence itself?

Certain things about 9/11 are ten times as shady. And the consequences were also much different.

In this case I don't see anything strange

Not what I'm saying is evidence is being handled by people who cannot be trusted, as in the case of the FBI, CIA or whatever government agency being called on the scene to investigate. 

Last edited:
so what you're saying.... is the absence of evidence is evidence itself?

That's exactly what all these crazies are saying. They believe themselves and the rest of the fanatics are entitled to a Hilton conference room full of experts, officials, easels, charts and power point presentations diagramming second by second what happened on 9/11, down to the very last piece of forensic evidence.

"His younger brother Dzhokhar, 19, was captured and remains under heavy guard at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He was shot in the head, neck, legs, and hand."

ImageProcessor

Does this look like someone who got shot in the head,neck and leg?

Honestly
You acting like hes Parkour jumping out the boat... Hes slumped, surrounded and giving up.

I don't think anyone said that this is fake meaning there are fake actors in place rather that the government may be covering up something fishy.

The kid is probably heavily sedated and drugged up to help his injuries which were "self inflicted" according to fbi. He can't possibly be well to make claims of innocence or guilt.

He appeared to give up to swat walked out of the boat and then he hadall those injuries to head throat hand etc.

What about his brother he apparently threw bombs at police did they not detonate? Or what happened why were dash cams off?

Just asking questions doesn't mean you're anti American. But as most who dont they'll just chant USA and agree to more wars. That's murrica.

Did they attempt to plant bombs while at MIT?

My guess was the campus cop saw them and that's why they ended up killing him and fleeing. Can't remember where I read that they tried to place bombs on campus.

Did they attempt to plant bombs while at MIT?

My guess was the campus cop saw them and that's why they ended up killing him and fleeing. Can't remember where I read that they tried to place bombs on campus.
That wasn't made clear. Special Agent Affidavit made no mention of that.

the government may be covering up something fishy.

Like what?That's a pretty vague hypothesis.

He can't possibly be well to make claims of innocence or guilt.

You might actually have a point on this one. If he is in serious condition and as injured as they've said he is, whatever he's saying and/or nodding his head to should be taken with a grain of salt.

What about his brother he apparently threw bombs at police did they not detonate? Or what happened why were dash cams off?

A few of the improvised grenades went off, as did the pressure cooker bomb. If you watch the video of the shootout and look at the scene the morning after, it's clear they exploded. The narrator of the 1st amateur video we saw also said there was gunfire and explosions. Dash cam argument is irrelevant until they are released.

According to todays news the captured terrorist said they needed another gun, that's why they killed the cop to try to take his.

According to todays news the captured terrorist said they needed another gun, that's why they killed the cop to try to take his.

More backtracking:

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Tuesday during the third Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on immigration reform that her agency knew of alleged Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev's trip to Russia last year, even though his name was misspelled on a travel document.

http://news.yahoo.com/napolitano-sa...naev-went-russia-contradicting-202624837.html

homeland security said something different....... than the fbi....

wow.... different government agencies having communication issues......so strange

Last edited:

wow.... different government agencies having communication issues......so strange

NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR INFORMATION SHARING AND SAFEGUARDING - December 2012
Enhanced communications to facilitate dialogue between departments and agencies and with
other partners.For example, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security (DHS), augmented by the Interagency Threat Assessment and Coordination Group, hold classified video teleconferences three times a day, 365 days a year, with over a dozen Federal counterterrorism entities.Products of these efforts are available, as appropriate, to non-Federal partners.

Through these foundational efforts, we have successfully begun to streamline policies and processes,
overcome cultural barriers, improve IT system interoperability, and enable pertinent information sharing.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/2012sharingstrategy_1.pdf

Oh.

Last edited:

Enhanced communications to facilitate dialogue between departments and agencies and with
other partners.For example, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security (DHS), augmented by the Interagency Threat Assessment and Coordination Group, hold classified video teleconferences three times a day, 365 days a year, with over a dozen Federal counterterrorism entities.Products of these efforts are available, as appropriate, to non-Federal partners.

Through these foundational efforts, we have successfully begun to streamline policies and processes,
overcome cultural barriers, improve IT system interoperability, and enable pertinent information sharing.

Oh.

So, what you're saying is nothing can get past any of these agencies because they have meetings 3 times a day. ?

Oh.
roll.gif

brah, that guy was talking about the killer going on website looking for how to build bombs and such things. Do you even internet? All of these things can be found if you know what you're doing, with the right tools. This type of stuff isn't on the surface of the internet. You really think they went and googled "how2make bombs" ? If they were smart enough to make these bombs, I'm gonna go ahead and assume they were smart enough to browse the deep web.

brah, that guy was talking about the killer going on website looking for how to build bombs and such things. Do you even internet? All of these things can be found if you know what you're doing, with the right tools. This type of stuff isn't on the surface of the internet. You really think they went and googled "how2make bombs" ? If they were smart enough to make these bombs, I'm gonna go ahead and assume they were smart enough to browse the deep web.

Guess again.

Back
Top Bottom