EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Boston Bombing Suspect Shootout Pictures
Posted by Andrew Kitzenberg on April 22, 2013 61 Comments

On Thursday night [Friday morning] at 12:45am EST. I was in my living room working on my computer when I heard multiple “pops” coming from outside. At that point, I had no idea that I was about to become an eye witness to the biggest news story in the country.

When I looked outside my window, I could clearly see two people (the Tsarnaev brothers) taking cover behind an SUV and engaging in gunfire. After witnessing shots being fired I promptly ran up the stairs to my 3rd floor bedroom to distance myself a little further away from the gunfire. As I ran into my room, overwhelmed by shock, adrenaline, and curiosity, I jumped onto my bed to stay below the windows but also have a clear view at the shooters and photograph the event. As soon as I was laying safely on my bed I started taking pictures with my iPhone 5 and captured the following images that documented the terrifying shootout with the Tsarnaev brothers, which then led to an overnight citywide manhunt.

View media item 378911
View media item 378919
View media item 378920

More in the link
http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures

Last edited:
The amount of sarcasm in the last two pages, lol and folks going in on a mod like that now huh?

Things hv changed around these parts.

man this was a great thread when the manhunt was going down. now we have all these anti american and conspiracy ideas ruining this thread. rip to this thread. time to lock it up and leave the conspiracy thread open so all the bs can go in there...

man this was a great thread when the manhunt was going down. now we have all these anti american and conspiracy ideas ruining this thread. rip to this thread. time to lock it up and leave the conspiracy thread open so all the bs can go in there...
Quoted for emphasis. It was informative and even fun last week. Now it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Ask legitimate questions about the official story that is filled with holes and you're considered anti American?

roll.gif
nah man.....you need to shut up, bend over, and take it

that pervert TSA agent on SSRIs groping you to get on a plane is just protecting your "freedom"

gotta get tbem thur terrorizers, im cowering in my boots right now thinking about them
Locking down a city to save people from perceived danger = Martial Law?

Yall gotta stop with the Alex Jones "trigger words" b.
martial law!

Karate05-15-15.jpg

HU-ZAH!

dont even bother arguing with these clowns

this country is DONE

its just amazing how brainwashed people are, but considering how dumb americans are i guess its to be expected

I haven't kept up with this thread because of how much nonsense I'd read in here but is an argument being made that two guys who got into a shoot out with police and used an either identical or very similar pressure cooker bomb during said shoot out may not have been the bombers at the marathon because pictures of them setting down the bombs at the marathon haven't been released?

:lol: @ showing respect towards your opinion. I show respect towards opinions that I, well, RESPECT. Yours, not so much.

Moving on...

Officials: Hospitalized bombing suspect says he and brother acted alone, motivated by religion

The hospitalized Boston Marathon bombing suspect charged Monday with using a weapon of mass destruction has told investigators that he and his brother were motivated by religion but were not in contact with overseas terrorists or groups, officials said.

Several officials familiar with the initial interrogation of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev described his behavior during questioning as cooperative.

A senior government official said Tsarnaev has told investigators — by writing some answers down, and by nodding yes or shaking his head no to others — that he and his brother were not in touch with any overseas terrorists or groups.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...rother-acted-alone-motivated-by-religion?lite

Last edited:
nah man.....you need to shut up, bend over, and take it

that pervert TSA agent on SSRIs groping you to get on a plane is just protecting your "freedom"

gotta get tbem thur terrorizers, im cowering in my boots right now thinking about them
martial law!

Karate05-15-15.jpg

HU-ZAH!

dont even bother arguing with these clowns

this country is DONE

its just amazing how brainwashed people are, but considering how dumb americans are i guess its to be expected

pot is that you?

its me kettle

What is good with this "murica" "Americans are dumb" garbage ? PLEASE dont tell me that type of rhetoric has made its way to NT :smh:

this right here is crazy. its obvious he did it. yet they only find out after because of the bombing...

sparring friend of his that he objects to his lifestyle. 3 guys including his friend almost get their heads decapitated. weed and cash not taken but scattered all over them. no forced entry so most likely was a friend. he doesnt attend dudes funeral. ridiculous.

Man most of the attention was focused on Jahar because of the chase and how much longer he lived but Tamerlan seems like he was a real messed up dude.

Man most of the attention was focused on Jahar because of the chase and how much longer he lived but Tamerlan seems like he was a real messed up dude.

Exactly....

and also, reading the details of that Waltham murder :wow: Jesus.
The murder description was nasty as hell. Partially decapitated?? So their heads were left hanging like a partially opened can of peaches? Excuse me while I barf. :x

I don't understand how THREE grown men get their throats slashed though. Like while your homie is getting sliced up, what are you doing? Getting in line to be next? Makes no sense, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility I guess.

Back
Top Bottom