EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Its possible it could be those 2 guys.

2 guys, 2 bombs, both of their bags look heavy.

All we have is pictures of the first blast site, nobody really has any pictures of the 2nd blast site 50 yards down the street.

The FBI does say they already have the video of "someone" placing bags down.
Im not buying it.

In the pic where people are saying the guy in the black didnt have a backpack anymore. They guy in the blue still had his nike bag on him. You can still see the strap on his shoulder

Wouldnt make sense for one to drop off their bag and not the other imo

So have we seen pictures from the other blast site? I'm not on some conspiracy steez AT ALL, but I was thinking about it last night. It seems the videos and pics that we've seen thus far are from the initial blast site only.

Maybe everyone in that area was so taken aback by the first explosion that their attention (including cameras) were focused up the street?

Im not buying it.

In the pic where people are saying the guy in the black didnt have a backpack anymore. They guy in the blue still had his nike bag on him. You can still see the strap on his shoulder

Wouldnt make sense for one to drop off their bag and not the other imo
maybe because one guy dropped it off at point A...while other guy is going to point B? regardless its stupid to assume anyone with a backpack that has a bit of weight on it as a suspect. i have shoes in my bag that makes it stick out that way and it must weigh about 3-5 lbs. 

@lobotomybeats..Not really, it's highly likely that the bombs were carried to their location via some type of bag.

If a man was spotted with a backpack near the location where the bomb exploded and going in the opposite direction in another picture without his backpack in another location, should appear highly suspicious. I'd be ignorant to say that they did do it but the potential was there. Also, not knowing the time when pictures were taken doesn't help either.

Last edited:
The fbi must have something we don't(which is expected) because other than a few creepy dudes and a backpack missing we have nothing.

The public is good but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the government (NSA) has access to better surveillance.

R.I.P to Lu Lingzi the foreign Chinese exchange student.
View media item 372021
If it's correct that the kid sitting on the man shoulders was killed, then i want be surprised if it is her and you can also see a man in black bending down looking at something and a black dude looking also trying see whats going (I know a lot people have seen these but i don't think anybody pointed her out yet). This may be her who i have circled in orange.

View media item 372022

R.I.P to Lu Lingzi the foreign Chinese exchange student.
View media item 372021
If it's correct that the kid sitting on the man shoulders was killed, then i want be surprised if it is her and you can also see a man in black bending down looking at something and a black dude looking also trying see whats going (I know a lot people have seen these but i don't think anybody pointed her out yet). This may be her who i have circled in orange.

View media item 372022

Such an innocent, pretty girl...seeing the 3 victims really makes me angry then somber

Yea that girls picture personifies innocence pretty much. Bet she was a virgin.

Catch and.murk this dude slow alrdy

22017201_BG2.jpg

im sure fbi got some new technology that they can see some clear picutres of these people. Maybe track them down and follow where they went from the cameras they have up there. Just a thought.

they got 2 easels with large posters on each one of them at the press conference..

we should be finding out who the suspects are shortly.

Back
Top Bottom