EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

array-500

Knew it couldnt be the first 2 dudes who were posted here.

Glad the FBI have figured out who exactly to try and apprehend.

Scumbags, are ****** dawg. These guys are going to be caught.

Last edited:
I doubt those guys even care if they are caught, but I know for one I will be very happy to see justice for those injured and killed.

and just like that...the interwebz was way off in their accusations.
Dudes were waaaaaaaaaaaaay off.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And that my friends, is why you leave it to the experts.  All this armchair detective crap is entertaining, but shouldn't be taken as seriously as some folks online were taking it.  Dudes were POSITIVE that they were right.  
laugh.gif

Cue CamronNope.gif

Guys calm down. They are suspects! How are you calling them all sorts of names? They havent been charged or convicted yet! Dont jump the gun loke you did with the poor guy in blue :\

the guy in the white hat looks cocky as hell too, that pisses me off even more.
That pissed me off as well, looks like some Ivy League dork who got kicked out of some frat trying to get revenge. His body language is that of a 15 year old teenage boy.

and just like that...the interwebz was way off in their accusations.

Dudes were waaaaaaaaaaaaay off.  :lol: :lol:

And that my friends, is why you leave it to the experts.  All this armchair detective crap is entertaining, but shouldn't be taken as seriously as some folks online were taking it.  Dudes were POSITIVE that they were right.  :lol:

Cue CamronNope.gif

People were speculating about pics of two young men with backpacks near the finish line.

FBI releases pics today of two young men with backpacks near the finish line.

Wrong dudes, but I wouldn't call that way off.

Last edited:
Wait thats it? My god this investigation is truly pathetic! >:  :smh:

Im just gonna say, if you think this is all the FBI has, then youre mistaken. So relax. This is what they released to the public because they have reasons to believe these 2 were involved.

Relax.

Dudes were waaaaaaaaaaaaay off.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And that my friends, is why you leave it to the experts.  All this armchair detective crap is entertaining, but shouldn't be taken as seriously as some folks online were taking it.  Dudes were POSITIVE that they were right.  
laugh.gif

Cue CamronNope.gif
came in here to say this. exactly this

ol "reddit is smarter than the feds think bols"

Back
Top Bottom