EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Stevie Johnson dun goof'd. Dude tweeted, asking North Korea to bomb Pats Stadium....
sick.gif
he tweeted that a week ago

Currently in Boston. The public garden onward was absolutely packed. Many people were walking in socks or with one shoe,due to the blasts I assume. Me and my girl were just on boylston last nite for dinner.. My thoughts are with those who are affected.

yo this is why you gotta sweat the small stuff and just appreciate bein alive fambs, this **** is terrible but all too familiar 
mean.gif

go home, kiss your kids and forgive em for smearing peanut butter on your ipod, let the wife slide for wantin her mother to visit, let your bro or lil sis beat you at bball, eat whatever you want and just enjoy the ride.

This is the realest post you ever wrote. My condolences go out to every one harmed and their families.

I have twin cousins up there, one a cop and one a firefighter. Nobody has been able to get in touch with either of them...

Yeah.. Boston Globe reports 2 fatalities and 23 injured.. I'm going with that for now.

Last edited:
i hope this doesn't entice people to start targeting muslim americans or Sikhs. this is america, country is all about racism, so i won't be surprised. just hope it doesn't happen.

They're saying the JFK Library incident is not associated with the marathon bombings.

yo this is why you gotta sweat the small stuff and just appreciate bein alive fambs, this **** is terrible but all too familiar 
mean.gif

go home, kiss your kids and forgive em for smearing peanut butter on your ipod, let the wife slide for wantin her mother to visit, let your bro or lil sis beat you at bball, eat whatever you want and just enjoy the ride.

Real **** right here.

I have twin cousins up there, one a cop and one a firefighter. Nobody has been able to get in touch with either of them...

Try texting them saw the news say calls are not goin through and Red Cross has some type of safety check in check on their site.

Back
Top Bottom