F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

[h3][/h3]This thread isn't saying that there are certain times to wear bball shorts, sock with flip flops, and a fitted, but rather 100% of the time, dressing that way looks better or is a better style compared to "dressing better" which is wrong. 
Im pretty sure he wasnt 100% cereal with that thread title...
umm... pretty sure he was.

As evidenced by this thread, there are plenty of yall who wears this costume 7 days a week.
On that high horse heh?
I'll be comfy for the summer when all I want to do is play ball and hang with friends doing outdoor *+%. I'll save the "dressing better" for fall. Fall/winter/spring fashion > summer.

Summer is reserved for fun in the sun. I aint trying to get on GQ during the summer fam.

[h3][/h3]This thread isn't saying that there are certain times to wear bball shorts, sock with flip flops, and a fitted, but rather 100% of the time, dressing that way looks better or is a better style compared to "dressing better" which is wrong. 

As evidenced by this thread, there are plenty of yall who wears this costume 7 days a week.
On that high horse heh?
I'll be comfy for the summer when all I want to do is play ball and hang with friends doing outdoor *+%. I'll save the "dressing better" for fall. Fall/winter/spring fashion > summer.

Summer is reserved for fun in the sun. I aint trying to get on GQ during the summer fam.

I rock ball shorts and kicks sometimes but its sad to see that this is all some of you guys have

so of ya need to grow up

I rock ball shorts and kicks sometimes but its sad to see that this is all some of you guys have

so of ya need to grow up

On that high horse heh?

roll.gif

you think I have a problem with yall if yall wearing this uniform to play basketball?

I'm talking to you dudes who wear this uniform religously.  don't even try and say that this is a better look than what Scott up there is wearing.

Why do you think I'm being elitist though?

On that high horse heh?

roll.gif

you think I have a problem with yall if yall wearing this uniform to play basketball?

I'm talking to you dudes who wear this uniform religously.  don't even try and say that this is a better look than what Scott up there is wearing.

Why do you think I'm being elitist though?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

so of ya need to grow up
You're right, I need to get me some turqoise chino pants and red loafers to wear with no socks and of course some spray paint on pants, because every time somebody shows their pants in the thread, people complained their too baggy.

so of ya need to grow up
You're right, I need to get me some turqoise chino pants and red loafers to wear with no socks and of course some spray paint on pants, because every time somebody shows their pants in the thread, people complained their too baggy.

/i55.tinypic.com/eu0suw.jpg">http://i55.tinypic.com/eu0suw.jpg" alt="image">[/img]

Yea, I'll just throw on shorts and some type of tee and sneakz. If I got on an outfit like this, only place I'm going is to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked because my rods and cones GOT to be all ^$*#ed up to have put this together, or back to the room to stop playing and put on my real outfit.

so of ya need to grow up
Oh so now you use the grow up card. What is more grown about one article of clothing compared to the other. The athletic look vs. the preppy look. If that is what you want to call it, I don't know. But why must you say grow up as a means of justification why one shouldn't "relegate" himself to athletic style?

I don't see why one style is more MATURE than the other.

so of ya need to grow up
Oh so now you use the grow up card. What is more grown about one article of clothing compared to the other. The athletic look vs. the preppy look. If that is what you want to call it, I don't know. But why must you say grow up as a means of justification why one shouldn't "relegate" himself to athletic style?

I don't see why one style is more MATURE than the other.

/i55.tinypic.com/eu0suw.jpg">http://i55.tinypic.com/eu0suw.jpg" alt="image">[/img]

Yea, I'll just throw on shorts and some type of tee and sneakz. If I got on an outfit like this, only place I'm going is to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked because my rods and cones GOT to be all ^$*#ed up to have put this together, or back to the room to stop playing and put on my real outfit.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Most of the dudes posting
smokin.gif
are either under 18, in college or in the can't get a job thread.

If I'm in the house I have bball shorts a tee and sandals (either slides or flip flops), however if I'm going to to run errands I slip some cargo pants, some J's/Nike's and a Polo (Minimum).  The polo is usually a golf polo, those things are on another level of comfort and don't make you look like a bum.

Wearing a suit on a hot day is
sick.gif
, during the 10 steps that I'm outside.  Leave house, jump in the whip (A/C), park the car in parking garage, hit the office (A/C alllllll day
smokin.gif
).
And by your logic I guess everybody in the dressing better thread are unatheltic hacks who have never played organized sports in their life. You STAY generalizing in your arguments
eyes.gif

All i know is, after spending 40 + hrs a week in half business casual attire/ half scrubs, i'm wearing my comfy shorts, kicks, and ts. Although I will admit, wearing scrubs is damn comfortable
laugh.gif

Costume?
Really fam? 
laugh.gif
costume/uniform

cause yall got this down to a formula, while tryna give off that "i don't care what I look like" look

roll.gif

Well we're not trying to give off any look, we're just trying to be comfy. 
laugh.gif
 And you act like we use that formula and think about what to wear for dum long. Slap on some shorts, socks, slippers and go about your bum day. Nothing to it. 
pimp.gif

But you dudes acting like we doing this on a 24/7 basis. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Most of the dudes posting
smokin.gif
are either under 18, in college or in the can't get a job thread.

If I'm in the house I have bball shorts a tee and sandals (either slides or flip flops), however if I'm going to to run errands I slip some cargo pants, some J's/Nike's and a Polo (Minimum).  The polo is usually a golf polo, those things are on another level of comfort and don't make you look like a bum.

Wearing a suit on a hot day is
sick.gif
, during the 10 steps that I'm outside.  Leave house, jump in the whip (A/C), park the car in parking garage, hit the office (A/C alllllll day
smokin.gif
).
And by your logic I guess everybody in the dressing better thread are unatheltic hacks who have never played organized sports in their life. You STAY generalizing in your arguments
eyes.gif

All i know is, after spending 40 + hrs a week in half business casual attire/ half scrubs, i'm wearing my comfy shorts, kicks, and ts. Although I will admit, wearing scrubs is damn comfortable
laugh.gif

Costume?
Really fam? 
laugh.gif
costume/uniform

cause yall got this down to a formula, while tryna give off that "i don't care what I look like" look

roll.gif

Well we're not trying to give off any look, we're just trying to be comfy. 
laugh.gif
 And you act like we use that formula and think about what to wear for dum long. Slap on some shorts, socks, slippers and go about your bum day. Nothing to it. 
pimp.gif

But you dudes acting like we doing this on a 24/7 basis. 
grin.gif

roll.gif

@ you acting like anyone cosigned that dude's outfit.

roll.gif

@ you acting like anyone cosigned that dude's outfit.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

j0ite0.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom