F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

j0ite0.jpg

Yea, I'll just throw on shorts and some type of tee and sneakz. If I got on an outfit like this, only place I'm going is to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked because my rods and cones GOT to be all ^$*#ed up to have put this together, or back to the room to stop playing and put on my real outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Costume?
Really fam? 
laugh.gif
costume/uniform

cause yall got this down to a formula, while tryna give off that "i don't care what I look like" look

roll.gif

Well we're not trying to give off any look, we're just trying to be comfy. 
laugh.gif
 And you act like we use that formula and think about what to wear for dum long. Slap on some shorts, socks, slippers and go about your bum day. Nothing to it. 
pimp.gif

But you dudes acting like we doing this on a 24/7 basis. 
grin.gif
you must not get it huh?  you think anyone is giving $%@$ to anyone who wears this outfit to the gym or to play some basketball?

this is a specific look that yall are tryna aim for first and foremost.  any comfort is a byproduct. 

socks and slippers?  like who does that?  and how the hell are you gonna wear slippers to play basketball or do anything athletic?

Costume?
Really fam? 
laugh.gif
costume/uniform

cause yall got this down to a formula, while tryna give off that "i don't care what I look like" look

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 And you act like we use that formula and think about what to wear for dum long. Slap on some shorts, socks, slippers and go about your bum day. Nothing to it. 
pimp.gif

grin.gif
you must not get it huh?  you think anyone is giving $%@$ to anyone who wears this outfit to the gym or to play some basketball?

this is a specific look that yall are tryna aim for first and foremost.  any comfort is a byproduct. 

socks and slippers?  like who does that?  and how the hell are you gonna wear slippers to play basketball or do anything athletic?

Yea, I'll just throw on shorts and some type of tee and sneakz. If I got on an outfit like this, only place I'm going is to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked because my rods and cones GOT to be all ^$*#ed up to have put this together, or back to the room to stop playing and put on my real outfit.

roll.gif

@ you acting like anyone cosigned that dude's outfit.

I mean, the star of that thread does the chartreuse pants things multiple times too and people are in there eating it up. But again, I don't know how we can post examples without it being taken as flaming since it's people's own pics.

Comfort a byproduct? No, THAT is why it's such a great outfit, because it is comfortable and low maintenance. Personally, I don't do the slides thing though, just low top Force 1s generally or some Dunk Los.

roll.gif

I mean, the star of that thread does the chartreuse pants things multiple times too and people are in there eating it up. But again, I don't know how we can post examples without it being taken as flaming since it's people's own pics.

Comfort a byproduct? No, THAT is why it's such a great outfit, because it is comfortable and low maintenance. Personally, I don't do the slides thing though, just low top Force 1s generally or some Dunk Los.

The real point OP was tryin to make is gettin females. And both sides are kindof right people wearin this look are probably college age or a little younger/older and those same aged ladies like this look. Im guessin most the people in here sayin they dress it up everyday probably have decent paying jobs and are out of college.

The real point OP was tryin to make is gettin females. And both sides are kindof right people wearin this look are probably college age or a little younger/older and those same aged ladies like this look. Im guessin most the people in here sayin they dress it up everyday probably have decent paying jobs and are out of college.

costume/uniform

roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

You must not play any sports. Socks and slides is a staple in the basketball world. Wear your socks and slides to the court, switch to kicks, play your games and switch to the slides again after. How does that not make any sense? Everyone who plays ball does this.

And yes, this is comfort first. If it was a look first, then woudnt we want to actually dress up a bit? Cmon son.

costume/uniform

roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

You must not play any sports. Socks and slides is a staple in the basketball world. Wear your socks and slides to the court, switch to kicks, play your games and switch to the slides again after. How does that not make any sense? Everyone who plays ball does this.

And yes, this is comfort first. If it was a look first, then woudnt we want to actually dress up a bit? Cmon son.

Why be mad at the Dressing Better thread?

This thread is just sad.

roll.gif
@ another "___ ____Dude" impostor.

This thread is just sad.

roll.gif

roll.gif

you be secretly mirin' that dressing better thread don't you?
laugh.gif

who the star of the thread that wears chartreuse pants?  nii? 

tumblr_llvb21Ml4f1qg6qreo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_llvb13kMwx1qg6qreo1_500.jpg

that's that grown man, corporate swag.  plus, he wears that for his job...  yall wish yall can color coordinate like him...

roll.gif

you be secretly mirin' that dressing better thread don't you?
laugh.gif

who the star of the thread that wears chartreuse pants?  nii? 

tumblr_llvb21Ml4f1qg6qreo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_llvb13kMwx1qg6qreo1_500.jpg

that's that grown man, corporate swag.  plus, he wears that for his job...  yall wish yall can color coordinate like him...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This thread is just sad.

roll.gif

roll.gif

there are a couple more out there too

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This thread is just sad.

roll.gif

roll.gif

there are a couple more out there too

eek.gif
laugh.gif
dudes in here got some deeply rooted hatred for the dressing better thread.
Like some dudes said time and place for everything, can't go on a date looking like this
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
dudes in here got some deeply rooted hatred for the dressing better thread.
Like some dudes said time and place for everything, can't go on a date looking like this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom