F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I rock ball shorts and kicks sometimes but its sad to see that this is all some of you guys have

so of ya need to grow up
Oh so now you use the grow up card. What is more grown about one article of clothing compared to the other. The athletic look vs. the preppy look. If that is what you want to call it, I don't know. But why must you say grow up as a means of justification why one shouldn't "relegate" himself to athletic style?

I don't see why one style is more MATURE than the other.

If that is all you have in your closet then its time to mature a bit. Dont tell me its ok to rock nike shorts to a interview or a date..

Like its been posted, there a time and place for everything

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I rock ball shorts and kicks sometimes but its sad to see that this is all some of you guys have

so of ya need to grow up
Oh so now you use the grow up card. What is more grown about one article of clothing compared to the other. The athletic look vs. the preppy look. If that is what you want to call it, I don't know. But why must you say grow up as a means of justification why one shouldn't "relegate" himself to athletic style?

I don't see why one style is more MATURE than the other.

If that is all you have in your closet then its time to mature a bit. Dont tell me its ok to rock nike shorts to a interview or a date..

Like its been posted, there a time and place for everything

this works in high school
no adult female wants to show her parents a dude who dresses like a kid

My official summer look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by spacerace

so dudes really think they doin it wearin nothin but sneakers and bball shorts/sandals? 

can't cosign this thread NT.

kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-labor-day-01.jpg

Dressing like a grown up >
laugh.gif
at using either one of them as an example of dressing grown up. 
You're tellin me Scott isn't dressing like grown up? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

so dudes really think they doin it wearin nothin but sneakers and bball shorts/sandals? 

can't cosign this thread NT.

kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-labor-day-01.jpg

Dressing like a grown up >
laugh.gif
at using either one of them as an example of dressing grown up. 
You're tellin me Scott isn't dressing like grown up? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

I doubt she wants to introduce her parents to dudes with tighter jeans than she has on either, or kats with pastel colored clothing items on. You can't wear any of that to a job interview either, so if that's your criteria then it works both ways.

And I don't know that that dude, complete coincidence. I'm not going to be baited into saying something that could get me banned. I respect the rules of conduct. As you can see, I even blurred out son's head so it can further drive home I am not clowning dude, just his clothes.

I doubt she wants to introduce her parents to dudes with tighter jeans than she has on either, or kats with pastel colored clothing items on. You can't wear any of that to a job interview either, so if that's your criteria then it works both ways.

And I don't know that that dude, complete coincidence. I'm not going to be baited into saying something that could get me banned. I respect the rules of conduct. As you can see, I even blurred out son's head so it can further drive home I am not clowning dude, just his clothes.

Originally Posted by Kramer

The real point OP was tryin to make is gettin females. And both sides are kindof right people wearin this look are probably college age or a little younger/older and those same aged ladies like this look. Im guessin most the people in here sayin they dress it up everyday probably have decent paying jobs and are out of college.

Pretty much the idea bro...
pimp.gif
Read my title and the little part at the beginning of the post. It's all about getting chicks!
laugh.gif
I guess I'm lame for that? Sue me! What's the secret in getting chicks?...acting like you don't care...but it has to be right above the point where your aloofness doesn't make you look like a herb, while still kinda caring...just not letting them know you care.
laugh.gif
I'm telling you...this look has so much win in it. Athletes in a female's mind are like the modern day replacement for hunters and warriors. You look like you got a slight resemblance of having a wicked jumpshot or just got off a team traveling bus headed to the second part of 2adays and something signals in their head that you must be a great catch with good genes lol Plus they think you got a hobby...and you know how it turns them on when they think you are passionate about something that doesn't revolve around them
pimp.gif
You killing two birds with one stone!

I'm not saying if you have an office job or going out for a nice dinner you shouldn't look appropiate. Come on! But for some reason I guarantee that if God stopped the world today and came down to show us statistics of what a guy is actually wearing when he pulls a girl on a average day...96% of the stuff you see in the dressing better thread will be in the bottom 3% of success stories...on some "Jack met Pamela at a company luncheon and it was love at first sight" type of love story
laugh.gif
 Plus there's just so much beauty in dressing like you don't care and hopping out a nice whip...Swag on 1000000000000
pimp.gif

Let one of these NT chicks come in and cosign this...I wouldn't lie to the NT brethren. I'm trying to open up more spots on yall playoff rosters!

Originally Posted by Kramer

The real point OP was tryin to make is gettin females. And both sides are kindof right people wearin this look are probably college age or a little younger/older and those same aged ladies like this look. Im guessin most the people in here sayin they dress it up everyday probably have decent paying jobs and are out of college.

Pretty much the idea bro...
pimp.gif
Read my title and the little part at the beginning of the post. It's all about getting chicks!
laugh.gif
I guess I'm lame for that? Sue me! What's the secret in getting chicks?...acting like you don't care...but it has to be right above the point where your aloofness doesn't make you look like a herb, while still kinda caring...just not letting them know you care.
laugh.gif
I'm telling you...this look has so much win in it. Athletes in a female's mind are like the modern day replacement for hunters and warriors. You look like you got a slight resemblance of having a wicked jumpshot or just got off a team traveling bus headed to the second part of 2adays and something signals in their head that you must be a great catch with good genes lol Plus they think you got a hobby...and you know how it turns them on when they think you are passionate about something that doesn't revolve around them
pimp.gif
You killing two birds with one stone!

I'm not saying if you have an office job or going out for a nice dinner you shouldn't look appropiate. Come on! But for some reason I guarantee that if God stopped the world today and came down to show us statistics of what a guy is actually wearing when he pulls a girl on a average day...96% of the stuff you see in the dressing better thread will be in the bottom 3% of success stories...on some "Jack met Pamela at a company luncheon and it was love at first sight" type of love story
laugh.gif
 Plus there's just so much beauty in dressing like you don't care and hopping out a nice whip...Swag on 1000000000000
pimp.gif

Let one of these NT chicks come in and cosign this...I wouldn't lie to the NT brethren. I'm trying to open up more spots on yall playoff rosters!

^

Totally disregarded my comment to you about the socks and slippers.

You were going in on it fam.
::edit::

Nvm was referring to the other "Dude" fellow. 
laugh.gif

^

Totally disregarded my comment to you about the socks and slippers.

You were going in on it fam.
::edit::

Nvm was referring to the other "Dude" fellow. 
laugh.gif

DC All American is like that old dude in the barber shop telling everyone how foolish young people are today.

DC All American is like that old dude in the barber shop telling everyone how foolish young people are today.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Well we're not trying to give off any look, we're just trying to be comfy. 
laugh.gif
 And you act like we use that formula and think about what to wear for dum long. Slap on some shorts, socks, slippers and go about your bum day. Nothing to it. 
pimp.gif

But you dudes acting like we doing this on a 24/7 basis. 
grin.gif
you must not get it huh?  you think anyone is giving $%@$ to anyone who wears this outfit to the gym or to play some basketball?

this is a specific look that yall are tryna aim for first and foremost.  any comfort is a byproduct. 

socks and slippers?  like who does that?  and how the hell are you gonna wear slippers to play basketball or do anything athletic? 

You must not play any sports. Socks and slides is a staple in the basketball world. Wear your socks and slides to the court, switch to kicks, play your games and switch to the slides again after. How does that not make any sense? Everyone who plays ball does this.

And yes, this is comfort first. If it was a look first, then woudnt we want to actually dress up a bit? Cmon son.
Again, I'm not addressing dudes who wear this outfit to play basketball, I must have said this like 3 times now. 

Please, the OP referred to this as a style.  yall have this outfit down to a formula.  don't tell me that this is not a "look"  you know most of these cats ain't carrying basketball kicks with them when they go to the mall or supermarket. 

what you're talking about is a straw man.  NO ONE is against anyone wearing this to play some basketball.

EVERYONE is this thread acknowledges that this outfit is a look or style except for you man.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Well we're not trying to give off any look, we're just trying to be comfy. 
laugh.gif
 And you act like we use that formula and think about what to wear for dum long. Slap on some shorts, socks, slippers and go about your bum day. Nothing to it. 
pimp.gif

But you dudes acting like we doing this on a 24/7 basis. 
grin.gif
you must not get it huh?  you think anyone is giving $%@$ to anyone who wears this outfit to the gym or to play some basketball?

this is a specific look that yall are tryna aim for first and foremost.  any comfort is a byproduct. 

socks and slippers?  like who does that?  and how the hell are you gonna wear slippers to play basketball or do anything athletic? 

You must not play any sports. Socks and slides is a staple in the basketball world. Wear your socks and slides to the court, switch to kicks, play your games and switch to the slides again after. How does that not make any sense? Everyone who plays ball does this.

And yes, this is comfort first. If it was a look first, then woudnt we want to actually dress up a bit? Cmon son.
Again, I'm not addressing dudes who wear this outfit to play basketball, I must have said this like 3 times now. 

Please, the OP referred to this as a style.  yall have this outfit down to a formula.  don't tell me that this is not a "look"  you know most of these cats ain't carrying basketball kicks with them when they go to the mall or supermarket. 

what you're talking about is a straw man.  NO ONE is against anyone wearing this to play some basketball.

EVERYONE is this thread acknowledges that this outfit is a look or style except for you man.

please stop bringing up straw mans.  no one advised that dude to wear that easter outfit to anywhere, much less a graduation. that guys posted outfit unsolicited. please show pics of dudes with skin tight jeans or pants from the dressing better thread.

stop making stuff up to badmouth others. that's a female trait.

Back
Top Bottom