F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Man, don't really rock the flip flops, or long socks, but the rest is definitely on point.

Now I'm a little to old to rock that stuff except around the house or when I'm actually going to work out.

Forget dressing better. The most dressing up I will do is a damn Polo. And all of those cool shoes you dudes wear, tennis shoes (sneakers as you all call them) or slides in the summer. I will be damn to wear brown shoes if I am not going to work. LOL.

Forget dressing better. The most dressing up I will do is a damn Polo. And all of those cool shoes you dudes wear, tennis shoes (sneakers as you all call them) or slides in the summer. I will be damn to wear brown shoes if I am not going to work. LOL.

pretty much all i wear

these are the only slides you need

NIK_18014_F_big.jpg

i'll get way more attention in a crisp suit, or a nice colored ralph lauren lo......than me wearing some damn b-ball shorts and slippers....

it's funny because it's dudes down here that wear that style faithfully, they don't even attempt to get fresh.....they throw that ++!# on and be walking all through the mall and outside.

while I'm having chicks stare a hole in my head.

you guys wearing that #%%* makes it 10x better for me when it comes to women.

i'll get way more attention in a crisp suit, or a nice colored ralph lauren lo......than me wearing some damn b-ball shorts and slippers....

it's funny because it's dudes down here that wear that style faithfully, they don't even attempt to get fresh.....they throw that ++!# on and be walking all through the mall and outside.

while I'm having chicks stare a hole in my head.

you guys wearing that #%%* makes it 10x better for me when it comes to women.

Back
Top Bottom