F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

So ya really think a vneck tee and fitted shorts with some boatshoes is "trying hard"?

DC I get your point bro, bottomline we are all influenced by others perception and your choice proves it.Maturity has little correlation with the choice of ones personal attire, but it definately does in the way other would label you, sad reality but true.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Most of these dressing "better" advocates have been institutionalized to think white corporate America is the only acceptable lane in life.

There are tens of millions of American people who have never worn a suit save for on their wedding day and to a funeral.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a good number of the dressing better side think they're inherently better than these people.
30t6p3b.gif
THIS.  Some of Americas favorite CEOs have not and do not dress better, but it doesn't stop their success or have people view them differently as a result of it.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So ya really think a vneck tee and fitted shorts with some boatshoes is "trying hard"?

DC I get your point bro, bottomline we are all influenced by others perception and your choice proves it.
Stop repeating what I have already said numerous times in this thread.

DC I get your point bro, bottomline we are all influenced by others perception and your choice proves it.

DC I get your point bro, bottomline we are all influenced by others perception and your choice proves it.Maturity has little correlation with the choice of ones personal attire, but it definately does in the way other would label you, sad reality but true.

NO. plain and simple just like some basketball shorts a tee and some flip flop or sneakers

NO. plain and simple just like some basketball shorts a tee and some flip flop or sneakers

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

When you're just loungin' around? yeah

It's a tee shirt, shorts and sone slip-ons!...please explain to me how that takes more effort to put together than some ball shorts?...except for maybe buttoning up your shorts...cmon man!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

When you're just loungin' around? yeah

It's a tee shirt, shorts and sone slip-ons!...please explain to me how that takes more effort to put together than some ball shorts?...except for maybe buttoning up your shorts...cmon man!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My bad ^^^bro, thought you were trying to say you were an exception

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

My bad ^^^bro, thought you were trying to say you were an exception

roll.gif

you want to impress your girl and her sis, which would you take with you?
the one with lighter skin, since that's what society deems as better
see where I'm going 
grin.gif

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif

i see what you did there

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif

i see what you did there

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif

How you trying to make the jump into race??..
roll.gif
Reachin much?

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif

roll.gif
Reachin much?

If you are just sitting around the house, I don't see how a v neck is the first thing you wear. I would tend to wear things that I would NOT wear in the public scene.

If you are just sitting around the house, I don't see how a v neck is the first thing you wear. I would tend to wear things that I would NOT wear in the public scene.

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif
roll.gif
Reachin much?
I know 100% what you mean, but I enjoy playing "devil's advocate" in threads like these because there almost never seems to be middle ground on NT
I'm just saying, impressing others is playing off of what you assume they'd like to see, which inlies stereotypes and ignorance.

so, if you want to HONESTLY answer questions

which would you rather show your sis?

Business-Man.jpg
 or 
2ndpahgc06.jpg

roll.gif

see where I'm going 
grin.gif
roll.gif
Reachin much?
I know 100% what you mean, but I enjoy playing "devil's advocate" in threads like these because there almost never seems to be middle ground on NT
I'm just saying, impressing others is playing off of what you assume they'd like to see, which inlies stereotypes and ignorance.

so, if you want to HONESTLY answer questions

which would you rather show your sis?

Business-Man.jpg
 or 
2ndpahgc06.jpg

It's a vneck tee, effortless...if you have to put thought into a vneck...oh boy...Anything with less effort than that is simply walking around in the nude...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom