F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by scshift

Speaking of boat shoes, why the heck are people wearing them now? Actually for that matter why do people jump on any trends anyways? I always thought it was only females that did that, like oh everyone else is wearing those shoes so I gotta wear them too!

But now men all got to have the boat shoes and what not and you have a lot of kids trying to pull off that classy look but failing. Not hating, but what's up with that?
Be careful, they'll say you're mad and stupid for saying this.

Originally Posted by scshift

Speaking of boat shoes, why the heck are people wearing them now? Actually for that matter why do people jump on any trends anyways? I always thought it was only females that did that, like oh everyone else is wearing those shoes so I gotta wear them too!

But now men all got to have the boat shoes and what not and you have a lot of kids trying to pull off that classy look but failing. Not hating, but what's up with that?
Be careful, they'll say you're mad and stupid for saying this.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by RFX45

This is such BS. It goes both ways, you saying "do this" and "do that" is also coming off like you're the authority in this @#!@. Get off your high-horse for %#!@# sake. You are %!#@+#@$ on people for wearing boat shoes to Ihop or movies? You're talking as if dude wants to wear a tux to do laundry, it's a goddamn boat shoes, @#!@ is as casual as it can get. 
Your whole thread is BS.  You yourself are nothing but B.S. All you do is play a coy NTer yet you show off and never like to answer questions that are directly correlated to your showing off. If anyone is on a high horse..its your suspect, metrosexual ***. 
Boat shoes, as of late, is a TREND and if you're wearing them to casual places chances are you're being TRENDY. "dressing better" is now a TREND because all of a sudden NTers who use to wear Jordan and Dunks are rocking boat shoes and Marry Poppin boots.

The thread title is directed at you. So F' your opinion
roll.gif

i guarantee you if "dressing better" "fitted clothes" and "getting your grown man  on (at 20)" wasnt the trend right now NONE of these lames would do it. these are the same suburban  cats  who wore urban brands and jean shorts 3 years ago. they wore jerseys when it was atrend.  if lil  wayne wore pink leotards these clowns would too.

on the subject of v necks, remember years ago when MyTSharp got CLOWNED for wearin them? now every other person talkin bout "ay man where u  cop dem v necks dey fresh"

keep wearin shawl sweaters, stockton shorts, and moccasins in the middle of summer

majority of this board are just trend followers. look at all the "sneakerheads" "retiring" from the "game". they didnt even wear  shoes  cuz they liked them.

what more do you expect from  a bunch of guys that worship a  lame caricature douche like  scott disick?
laugh.gif
_s droppin they whole kinkos check thinkin they doin it big

and lets be real here, "fitted" clothing means clothing thats too small

Originally Posted by RFX45

This is such BS. It goes both ways, you saying "do this" and "do that" is also coming off like you're the authority in this @#!@. Get off your high-horse for %#!@# sake. You are %!#@+#@$ on people for wearing boat shoes to Ihop or movies? You're talking as if dude wants to wear a tux to do laundry, it's a goddamn boat shoes, @#!@ is as casual as it can get. 
Your whole thread is BS.  You yourself are nothing but B.S. All you do is play a coy NTer yet you show off and never like to answer questions that are directly correlated to your showing off. If anyone is on a high horse..its your suspect, metrosexual ***. 
Boat shoes, as of late, is a TREND and if you're wearing them to casual places chances are you're being TRENDY. "dressing better" is now a TREND because all of a sudden NTers who use to wear Jordan and Dunks are rocking boat shoes and Marry Poppin boots.

The thread title is directed at you. So F' your opinion
roll.gif

i guarantee you if "dressing better" "fitted clothes" and "getting your grown man  on (at 20)" wasnt the trend right now NONE of these lames would do it. these are the same suburban  cats  who wore urban brands and jean shorts 3 years ago. they wore jerseys when it was atrend.  if lil  wayne wore pink leotards these clowns would too.

on the subject of v necks, remember years ago when MyTSharp got CLOWNED for wearin them? now every other person talkin bout "ay man where u  cop dem v necks dey fresh"

keep wearin shawl sweaters, stockton shorts, and moccasins in the middle of summer

majority of this board are just trend followers. look at all the "sneakerheads" "retiring" from the "game". they didnt even wear  shoes  cuz they liked them.

what more do you expect from  a bunch of guys that worship a  lame caricature douche like  scott disick?
laugh.gif

Just thinking about things folks don't believe in...

-Bigfoot
-Yeti
-Ghosts
-Obama's birth certificate
-Loch Ness Monster
-David Blaine's magic
-Aliens
-V Necks
-UFOs
-Bermuda Triangle

-Bigfoot
-Yeti
-Ghosts
-Loch Ness Monster
-David Blaine's magic
-Aliens
-V Necks
-UFOs
-Bermuda Triangle

I only read a couple pages.
grin.gif

My 2 cents:
If you're gonna judge me because of my attire not being formal to a such and such locale then I probably won't associate myself with that person.
With that being said, different settings DO call for different attire.
But let's face it bb shorts/tshirt>>>anything in the dressing better thread.
Come at me bros.
For the record all I wear is plain color dri-fit shirts, LRG shorts and jordans.
I'm comfy all day. bleedat.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I only read a couple pages.
grin.gif

My 2 cents:
If you're gonna judge me because of my attire not being formal to a such and such locale then I probably won't associate myself with that person.
With that being said, different settings DO call for different attire.
But let's face it bb shorts/tshirt>>>anything in the dressing better thread.
Come at me bros.
For the record all I wear is plain color dri-fit shirts, LRG shorts and jordans.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Finally, I have some back up. I think the problem is a lot of people think NT is a real place where you see these usernames everyday and are scared to speak out against a name that is viewed as "og" "contributor" "mod".
We can't go in their thread and act all educated with "social mores" like we in school so just let us be in our shorts and t's in our own thread. 

Finally, I have some back up. I think the problem is a lot of people think NT is a real place where you see these usernames everyday and are scared to speak out against a name that is viewed as "og" "contributor" "mod".
We can't go in their thread and act all educated with "social mores" like we in school so just let us be in our shorts and t's in our own thread. 

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm sorry but what makes you think that wearing boat shoes/chinos etc isn't comfy at all? You make it sound like it would genuinely be uncomfortable to wear clothes of this nature. Maybe here in England we dress a bit differently because I have never see anyone dressed in 'basketball' clothes unless they are at the court.
ohwell.gif

It amuses me how the people wearing basketball shorts, sandals etc all the time are actually mad at anyone who dresses differently.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm sorry but what makes you think that wearing boat shoes/chinos etc isn't comfy at all? You make it sound like it would genuinely be uncomfortable to wear clothes of this nature. Maybe here in England we dress a bit differently because I have never see anyone dressed in 'basketball' clothes unless they are at the court.
ohwell.gif

It amuses me how the people wearing basketball shorts, sandals etc all the time are actually mad at anyone who dresses differently.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

-Bigfoot
-Yeti
-Ghosts
-Loch Ness Monster
-David Blaine's magic
-Aliens
-V Necks
-UFOs
-Bermuda Triangle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

-Bigfoot
-Yeti
-Ghosts
-Loch Ness Monster
-David Blaine's magic
-Aliens
-V Necks
-UFOs
-Bermuda Triangle
laugh.gif

Back