F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

the type of shorts grown ups wear

2mwiiy0.jpg

Some of y'all care way to much what the next man is wearing or what the next man thinks about what you're wearing.
Either way, that's pretty Karamo.

*Puts on spacesuit, headband, and loafers. Proceeds to Diddy Bop to gas station*  #swag

Some of y'all care way to much what the next man is wearing or what the next man thinks about what you're wearing.
Either way, that's pretty Karamo.

*Puts on spacesuit, headband, and loafers. Proceeds to Diddy Bop to gas station*  #swag

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why the hell is this thread 23 pages? lol

Cus people can't be open minded about anything and fail to realize people are all different.
Just like Nas and Jay thread, it just keeps going and going and when it finally stops its cus the people arguing finally, by some sort of magic, are able to see that opinions are opinions and they aren't worth the hassle of arguing cus you're opponent, majority of the time, will be focused on his own irrationality just like you are set on yours. Whatever. 

First time seeing RFX curse online. Serious bidness yo.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why the hell is this thread 23 pages? lol

Cus people can't be open minded about anything and fail to realize people are all different.
Just like Nas and Jay thread, it just keeps going and going and when it finally stops its cus the people arguing finally, by some sort of magic, are able to see that opinions are opinions and they aren't worth the hassle of arguing cus you're opponent, majority of the time, will be focused on his own irrationality just like you are set on yours. Whatever. 

First time seeing RFX curse online. Serious bidness yo.

This is the start of the NT civil war...first its the dressing better thread, then it will be another race thread....the end is near
30t6p3b.gif

This is the start of the NT civil war...first its the dressing better thread, then it will be another race thread....the end is near
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this whole thing..

everyone just needs to do what they like and keep it movin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this whole thing..

everyone just needs to do what they like and keep it movin

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm comfy all day. bleedat.
I'm sorry but what makes you think that wearing boat shoes/chinos etc isn't comfy at all? You make it sound like it would genuinely be uncomfortable to wear clothes of this nature. Maybe here in England we dress a bit differently because I have never see anyone dressed in 'basketball' clothes unless they are at the court.
ohwell.gif

It amuses me how the people wearing basketball shorts, sandals etc all the time are actually mad at anyone who dresses differently.
laugh.gif
I never said that.
You sound salty.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm comfy all day. bleedat.
I'm sorry but what makes you think that wearing boat shoes/chinos etc isn't comfy at all? You make it sound like it would genuinely be uncomfortable to wear clothes of this nature. Maybe here in England we dress a bit differently because I have never see anyone dressed in 'basketball' clothes unless they are at the court.
ohwell.gif

It amuses me how the people wearing basketball shorts, sandals etc all the time are actually mad at anyone who dresses differently.
laugh.gif
I never said that.
You sound salty.

Back
Top Bottom