F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

i guess ill add what i wear...
laugh.gif
on "casual" gatherings

m9065-calvin-klein-3-pack-v-neck-undershirts-black-16154.jpg

1288896202-9958-0.jpg

*insert favorite fitted here*
img-thing

*insert Air Maxes here*

w/ black no show socks

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol reminds me of this domincan dude and korean dude at ballys, they stay working out in carpenter jeans and timbs.

tims??
roll.gif
roll.gif

the image is hilarious

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol reminds me of this domincan dude and korean dude at ballys, they stay working out in carpenter jeans and timbs.

tims??
roll.gif
roll.gif

the image is hilarious

Originally Posted by iYen

If I'm not wearing BB shorts then it's jean shorts but I still don't understand the hate for em besides them being out of style.
Who decides that?
I used to own quite a big of camo cargo shorts in HS but I didn't like em.
Too many colors that I wasn't feeling.

@ Ksteezy
I used to own these.
Are these camo cargos acceptable?
Why and why not?
5D46C60C.jpg

What camos are you rocking? Pix for reference.
YES! thought you would never ask, i personally don't really rock camo shorts because i like my clothes fitted and is hard to come across a pair of fitted camos and i think it would look stupid anyways, but these are the camos i own
5678453469_6b2b76f671_b.jpg

now i also own jean shorts but nothing like what you pulled, that @+$+ faded 10 years ago bro.....i like P's jean shorts and i have a pair from Levi's and one from AE

5684943499_8860f3125c_b.jpg

i think what bothers me is not so much the fact that they are denim shorts but the way they are cut and how oversized they look.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

If I'm not wearing BB shorts then it's jean shorts but I still don't understand the hate for em besides them being out of style.
Who decides that?
I used to own quite a big of camo cargo shorts in HS but I didn't like em.
Too many colors that I wasn't feeling.

@ Ksteezy
I used to own these.
Are these camo cargos acceptable?
Why and why not?
5D46C60C.jpg

What camos are you rocking? Pix for reference.
YES! thought you would never ask, i personally don't really rock camo shorts because i like my clothes fitted and is hard to come across a pair of fitted camos and i think it would look stupid anyways, but these are the camos i own
5678453469_6b2b76f671_b.jpg

now i also own jean shorts but nothing like what you pulled, that @+$+ faded 10 years ago bro.....i like P's jean shorts and i have a pair from Levi's and one from AE

5684943499_8860f3125c_b.jpg

i think what bothers me is not so much the fact that they are denim shorts but the way they are cut and how oversized they look.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

i don't get it...is he taking notes? if so 
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme
I took notes.
Ksteezy is the only person that gave a valid reason.
All the other reasons were
laugh.gif

But still, jean shorts will still be rocked by me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

i don't get it...is he taking notes? if so 
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme
I took notes.
Ksteezy is the only person that gave a valid reason.
All the other reasons were
laugh.gif

But still, jean shorts will still be rocked by me.
grin.gif

That dude is like 4ft tall though, so naturally everything would seem oversized on him. Those jean shorts Chris Brown and Pharrell have on look flat out homosex, and not as a general word to describe bad or stupid Grant Hill and Jared Dudley, but as in someone who engages in intercourse with members of the same sex.

That dude is like 4ft tall though, so naturally everything would seem oversized on him. Those jean shorts Chris Brown and Pharrell have on look flat out homosex, and not as a general word to describe bad or stupid Grant Hill and Jared Dudley, but as in someone who engages in intercourse with members of the same sex.

Back
Top Bottom