F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

there must be a lot of young cats in this thread.

Work- Shirt and Tie
Urban- Shorts (Khaki, Camo, Rocawear junts, etc..) and Polo with Buddy Holly frames
Chill (Summer or Spring) V Neck polo t-shirts khakis and sperrys or polo shoes.

I cant do the sandals with socks or the double socks...thats for young heads

there must be a lot of young cats in this thread.

Work- Shirt and Tie
Urban- Shorts (Khaki, Camo, Rocawear junts, etc..) and Polo with Buddy Holly frames
Chill (Summer or Spring) V Neck polo t-shirts khakis and sperrys or polo shoes.

I cant do the sandals with socks or the double socks...thats for young heads

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

That dude is like 4ft tall though, so naturally everything would seem oversized on him. Those jean shorts Chris Brown and Pharrell have on look flat out homosex, and not as a general word to describe bad or stupid Grant Hill and Jared Dudley, but as in someone who engages in intercourse with members of the same sex.

Cmon SON...totally reaching for the sky with that post.

That dude is like 4ft tall though, so naturally everything would seem oversized on him. Those jean shorts Chris Brown and Pharrell have on look flat out homosex, and not as a general word to describe bad or stupid Grant Hill and Jared Dudley, but as in someone who engages in intercourse with members of the same sex.

First of all I'm not here to knock anyones style, who am I to judge the clothes you wear.

Obviously the majority of people arguing against "Dressing Better" are under 21, of course there is the always the exception who will probably renounce this. Most of this is directed to is dressing during the night, you can get away with near anything during daytime.

Once you turn 21+ and start going out to decent bars in the city and not the average college bar you are going to have to switch up the style. The repetitive fitted and tee combo isn't going to work anymore and a couple of reasons come to mind.

-You aren't going to get in.

-25+ female women with college degrees are not even trying to talk to you.

-The bartender probably isn't even going to take you seriously.

Having a large amount of money and/or a nice car disputes all of this but if you have these things you usually have some type of jewels to basically show "I don't need to be classy and I'm still doing it". I have friends that are on this level and can roll up anywhere in a fitted/tee because they are rocking 20k+ bracelets while pulling up in 100k cars, however this is a very small percentage of people.

First of all I'm not here to knock anyones style, who am I to judge the clothes you wear.

Obviously the majority of people arguing against "Dressing Better" are under 21, of course there is the always the exception who will probably renounce this. Most of this is directed to is dressing during the night, you can get away with near anything during daytime.

Once you turn 21+ and start going out to decent bars in the city and not the average college bar you are going to have to switch up the style. The repetitive fitted and tee combo isn't going to work anymore and a couple of reasons come to mind.

-You aren't going to get in.

-25+ female women with college degrees are not even trying to talk to you.

-The bartender probably isn't even going to take you seriously.

Having a large amount of money and/or a nice car disputes all of this but if you have these things you usually have some type of jewels to basically show "I don't need to be classy and I'm still doing it". I have friends that are on this level and can roll up anywhere in a fitted/tee because they are rocking 20k+ bracelets while pulling up in 100k cars, however this is a very small percentage of people.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes should never wear shorts with 4 inch inseams (the Pharrel joints), unless playing soccer or running a marathon.

Dudes should never wear shorts with 4 inch inseams (the Pharrel joints), unless playing soccer or running a marathon.

In YOUR opinion of course.Pharrel's look is much more cleaner than the oversized PEPE Jean shorts X Vick jersey collabo.

In YOUR opinion of course.Pharrel's look is much more cleaner than the oversized PEPE Jean shorts X Vick jersey collabo.

Where is a good place to buy black and/or white V-necks from?

I'm looking for some where the "v" doesn't drop down OD far.

Im sorry but those slim jean/short things just go to show how.... you know... fashion us going. If you gotta struggle to get your shorts on, you sir are not doing it.

Im sorry but those slim jean/short things just go to show how.... you know... fashion us going. If you gotta struggle to get your shorts on, you sir are not doing it.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Polo makes a great V-Neck.
Fellas...Stay away from Citi Trends and Burlington Coat Factory... its a guarantee someone will have the same outfit you have on!!!

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Polo makes a great V-Neck.
Fellas...Stay away from Citi Trends and Burlington Coat Factory... its a guarantee someone will have the same outfit you have on!!!

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Agreed! I am a big dude so I would never wear em...but even if I was a lil dude...no sir. I also dont wear jean shorts either

Agreed! I am a big dude so I would never wear em...but even if I was a lil dude...no sir. I also dont wear jean shorts either

Levis even markets their's as being unisex in the commercial
mens-fashion-blog-style-my-guy-summer-look-asos-jean-shorts-2.jpg

laugh.gif

I'm anti all jean shorts though.

Levis even markets their's as being unisex in the commercial
mens-fashion-blog-style-my-guy-summer-look-asos-jean-shorts-2.jpg

laugh.gif

I'm anti all jean shorts though.

Well since black ppl are excluded I don't even see why the argument matters anymore.

Well since black ppl are excluded I don't even see why the argument matters anymore.

Back
Top Bottom