F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

pimp.gif

those better dressing dudes be dressing up to go no where

And dudes that dress like this are going....where?

NOWHERE thats the point
laugh.gif
we chillin but still fresh
pimp.gif
#swag
thank you

If you're going no where, why accessorize? Ya'll making it seem like you couldn't care less than dudes who dress up but that's just false. Picking out just the right shorts/socks/flip flops and headphones? That's just like "dressing better" except ya'll taking the easy route. Put a little effort and you'll actually look presentable if you had to step foot outside. Now if you don't, that's a whole 'nother story (but who sits at home in chinos?)

If you're going no where, why accessorize? Ya'll making it seem like you couldn't care less than dudes who dress up but that's just false. Picking out just the right shorts/socks/flip flops and headphones? That's just like "dressing better" except ya'll taking the easy route. Put a little effort and you'll actually look presentable if you had to step foot outside. Now if you don't, that's a whole 'nother story (but who sits at home in chinos?)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 @ headphones being a part of your outfit
That's all these headphones are tho. A fashion garment. *jab* Doo doo !+@ headphones, but whatever floats peoples boats. I ain't mad.
"oh he got some beats, he fancy"

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 @ headphones being a part of your outfit
That's all these headphones are tho. A fashion garment. *jab* Doo doo !+@ headphones, but whatever floats peoples boats. I ain't mad.
"oh he got some beats, he fancy"

i prefer no show socks and i refuse to wear flip flops, so useless

back in the day you always had to let the dude in flip flops borrow your bike to go back home just to put some shoes on so he could hoop with us

i'm ranting now but i've always been anti flip flop

i do nba authentics, muscle shirts and v necks
hooping shorts and camo shorts
jordans, air maxes and griffeys

this is like 85% of the year, i live in houston, actual temp times humidity equals anywhere from 100 to 104 degrees of heat

hard to look cute when you passed out

i prefer no show socks and i refuse to wear flip flops, so useless

back in the day you always had to let the dude in flip flops borrow your bike to go back home just to put some shoes on so he could hoop with us

i'm ranting now but i've always been anti flip flop

i do nba authentics, muscle shirts and v necks
hooping shorts and camo shorts
jordans, air maxes and griffeys

this is like 85% of the year, i live in houston, actual temp times humidity equals anywhere from 100 to 104 degrees of heat

hard to look cute when you passed out

Idk about the headphones but...
It aint even like that with the chillin/hooper look. Its usually whatever shorts thats there, and a clean pair of socks and the 1 pair of slides you have. Not that serious homie. 
laugh.gif

This is pretty much a staple summer look, the days you really want to be comfortable and dont give a crap what anyone thinks. Plus you can just throw on some kicks whenever you pass by a court and feel like playing ball. 
pimp.gif

Idk about the headphones but...
It aint even like that with the chillin/hooper look. Its usually whatever shorts thats there, and a clean pair of socks and the 1 pair of slides you have. Not that serious homie. 
laugh.gif

This is pretty much a staple summer look, the days you really want to be comfortable and dont give a crap what anyone thinks. Plus you can just throw on some kicks whenever you pass by a court and feel like playing ball. 
pimp.gif

i've always been anti flip flops

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

cats use to think that (&#$# was cool during finals/mid terms in HS or walkin aroud college campus like that 

you look dumb

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

cats use to think that (&#$# was cool during finals/mid terms in HS or walkin aroud college campus like that 

you look dumb

Originally Posted by Al Audi

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

you look dumb

at least they get somewhat of a pass
I see people dressed like this to the mall 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

worst are young mothers pushing strollers in pajama pants, dirty tank top, and flip flops like it's cute 
eyes.gif

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

you look dumb

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

worst are young mothers pushing strollers in pajama pants, dirty tank top, and flip flops like it's cute 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

rock b.ball shorts but I ain't no athlete
pimp.gif

95 air max cus ima dope runner ballin like a athelete but got no jumper

bricks
pimp.gif

had nike shorts and flip flops on all day on the grill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

rock b.ball shorts but I ain't no athlete
pimp.gif

95 air max cus ima dope runner ballin like a athelete but got no jumper

bricks
pimp.gif

had nike shorts and flip flops on all day on the grill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

youre not alone
hate that (&#$

you look dumb
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

never got the reason of dressing all swagged out to school, girls there know you dont have money anyways...

see me in some js, cargo shorts....v neck or crew...

nike flip flops sometimes...how come they got so popular? bought these before everyone then i see them on EVERY OTHER PERSON

Back
Top Bottom