F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i'll get way more attention in a crisp suit, or a nice colored ralph lauren lo......than me wearing some damn b-ball shorts and slippers....

it's funny because it's dudes down here that wear that style faithfully, they don't even attempt to get fresh.....they throw that ++!# on and be walking all through the mall and outside.

while I'm having chicks stare a hole in my head.

you guys wearing that #%%* makes it 10x better for me when it comes to women.
They probably wonderin' why is this dude so overdressed, got on a 3 pieces suit, cane, and tophat to come to the grocery store and pick up some milk, plus it's 84 degrees outside

i'll get way more attention in a crisp suit, or a nice colored ralph lauren lo......than me wearing some damn b-ball shorts and slippers....

it's funny because it's dudes down here that wear that style faithfully, they don't even attempt to get fresh.....they throw that ++!# on and be walking all through the mall and outside.

They probably wonderin' why is this dude so overdressed, got on a 3 pieces suit, cane, and tophat to come to the grocery store and pick up some milk, plus it's 84 degrees outside

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by toutle5

NBA socks >>> nike socks..
Regular socks > NBA socks > Nike Socks
Nike Elite Socks > NBA Socks > Regular Nike Socks
Yes, the sock game is that serious. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

shoot once its summer time all i rock is a nba authentic, some hoop shorts and some kicks.

You do all of that in the summer? Can't be comfortable. You might be able to tolerate it, but comfort is my #1 motivation when dressing.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

shoot once its summer time all i rock is a nba authentic, some hoop shorts and some kicks.

You do all of that in the summer? Can't be comfortable. You might be able to tolerate it, but comfort is my #1 motivation when dressing.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
nike elites SUCK

regular hanes socks>>>>elites

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
nike elites SUCK

regular hanes socks>>>>elites

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think this gos for most NTers, we can talk bout dressing better all the time but more then likely we're goin with the hooper look
this

Originally Posted by Kramer

I think this gos for most NTers, we can talk bout dressing better all the time but more then likely we're goin with the hooper look
this

NBA Jersey with no shirt under 
khaki/brown/camo shorts
flip flops/kicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

making good use of all those jerseys i accumulated back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom