F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Is funny because I myself think oversized denim and champion hoodies looks just as ridiculous, no shots fired I guess just trying to put things in perspective as to how we all have different tastes I guess....and that's what this long assss thread boils down to.
You can't take naps on project floors wearing cut off jean shorts B. 

Is funny because I myself think oversized denim and champion hoodies looks just as ridiculous, no shots fired I guess just trying to put things in perspective as to how we all have different tastes I guess....and that's what this long assss thread boils down to.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

[table][tr][td]
Jorts
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jorts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jay-2001.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
Jorts
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jorts[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

jay-2001.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I lived in housing (Edenwald) and grew up on east tremont, everyone of my childhood friends dress like iYen and ninja...I don't mind being the oddball of the group when we all chill or when I come around, being secure goes a long way man.

I lived in housing (Edenwald) and grew up on east tremont, everyone of my childhood friends dress like iYen and ninja...I don't mind being the oddball of the group when we all chill or when I come around, being secure goes a long way man.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by iYen

iYen - great, we shall battle it out, Jean shorts VS Camo cargos...let NT decide
smokin.gif
Battle? Naw, I'm good.
I just want to understand why ppl think jean shorts don't go but jeans do.
Don't y'all see the paradox at all?

My lrg shorts
hbyag.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Haven't seen anyone wear some of these in years.
grin.gif

i just walked by at least 100 ppl rockin jean shorts yesterday.....and im in NYC

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by iYen

iYen - great, we shall battle it out, Jean shorts VS Camo cargos...let NT decide
smokin.gif
Battle? Naw, I'm good.
I just want to understand why ppl think jean shorts don't go but jeans do.
Don't y'all see the paradox at all?

My lrg shorts
hbyag.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Haven't seen anyone wear some of these in years.
grin.gif

i just walked by at least 100 ppl rockin jean shorts yesterday.....and im in NYC

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Having a large amount of money and/or a nice car disputes all of this but if you have these things you usually have some type of jewels to basically show "I don't need to be classy and I'm still doing it". I have friends that are on this level and can roll up anywhere in a fitted/tee because they are rocking 20k+ bracelets while pulling up in 100k cars, however this is a very small percentage of people.
moral of da story

chains & whips >>>>>>>>>> your style

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Having a large amount of money and/or a nice car disputes all of this but if you have these things you usually have some type of jewels to basically show "I don't need to be classy and I'm still doing it". I have friends that are on this level and can roll up anywhere in a fitted/tee because they are rocking 20k+ bracelets while pulling up in 100k cars, however this is a very small percentage of people.
moral of da story

chains & whips >>>>>>>>>> your style

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I can't stand folks who put fashion over comfort....  
cosign

dudes in here sound like females giving pointer. its real E tv in this thread its disgusting.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I can't stand folks who put fashion over comfort....  
cosign

dudes in here sound like females giving pointer. its real E tv in this thread its disgusting.

Your living space per square inch >>>>>>>>> a sneaker collection...

Jussayin bro..
oh yeah?

how about

rent stabllized apt paying less then 400 a month & having a TON of money to play around with  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working 2 jobs just to survive

#justsaying

Your living space per square inch >>>>>>>>> a sneaker collection...

Jussayin bro..
oh yeah?

how about

rent stabllized apt paying less then 400 a month & having a TON of money to play around with  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working 2 jobs just to survive

#justsaying

Back
Top Bottom