F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

chris-106-1.jpg

i be seeing you better dressing/soho dudes wearing those  cut off jean shorts in the city
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
need to stop
lookin like stone cold slim austins out there....
laugh.gif
sick.gif

41735_french.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Your living space per square inch >>>>>>>>> a sneaker collection...

Jussayin bro..
oh yeah?

how about

rent stabllized apt paying less then 400 a month & having a TON of money to play around with  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working 2 jobs just to survive

#justsaying

Another dude that's gonna makethe assumption I work two jobs to survive...bro I work two jobs because I can and because I LOVE the money...close to 5k in just two weeks after taxes...feelsgoodman....mind you I still get at least 2 days off a week
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Your living space per square inch >>>>>>>>> a sneaker collection...

Jussayin bro..
oh yeah?

how about

rent stabllized apt paying less then 400 a month & having a TON of money to play around with  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> working 2 jobs just to survive

#justsaying

Another dude that's gonna makethe assumption I work two jobs to survive...bro I work two jobs because I can and because I LOVE the money...close to 5k in just two weeks after taxes...feelsgoodman....mind you I still get at least 2 days off a week
smokin.gif

The people I know that always have something to say about people that don't wear fitted/tight clothing are usually just trend followers that think they're original or stylists. When tall tees were in, they were past their knees. When baggy jeans were in, they were wider than mj's pants. When oversized fitted caps were in, they were big enough to shelter a village

The people I know that always have something to say about people that don't wear fitted/tight clothing are usually just trend followers that think they're original or stylists. When tall tees were in, they were past their knees. When baggy jeans were in, they were wider than mj's pants. When oversized fitted caps were in, they were big enough to shelter a village

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I've posted pictures of me in tall tees and baggy +%% clothes, I don't hide the fact that I go along with the times...never thought of that as a problem, who sets trends anyhow?...we are all influenced in one way or another, or did you baggy clothes wearing NTers originate that?....NO...you just got stuck in yet another trend

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I've posted pictures of me in tall tees and baggy +%% clothes, I don't hide the fact that I go along with the times...never thought of that as a problem, who sets trends anyhow?...we are all influenced in one way or another, or did you baggy clothes wearing NTers originate that?....NO...you just got stuck in yet another trend

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is one of the most ridiculous threads on NT in a long time.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

There's a time and place for everything

/thread

You have to be able to rock both. If I'm running to the grocery store I'm not throwing on slim fit chinos and a chambray. If I'm going out to a nice restaurant I'm not wearing Nike Shorts and Black Nike socks.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is one of the most ridiculous threads on NT in a long time.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

There's a time and place for everything

/thread

You have to be able to rock both. If I'm running to the grocery store I'm not throwing on slim fit chinos and a chambray. If I'm going out to a nice restaurant I'm not wearing Nike Shorts and Black Nike socks.

ninjahood posted a picture of Amber Rose working in a strip club and a dam near 10 year old picture of Jay Z to try and back up his claims........................bless his heart.

ninjahood posted a picture of Amber Rose working in a strip club and a dam near 10 year old picture of Jay Z to try and back up his claims........................bless his heart.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

yeah because 10 years later, either of em dress any better....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

yeah because 10 years later, either of em dress any better....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom