F$#* YOU SCHOOL ON TUESDAY!!!

INTLplayers

formerly xcg11pinoYx
indifferent.gif

Even though it's not mandatory for me to go on Tuesday and Wednesday I'm going to Gamestop to buy GTA IV and spend those two days off online anyonedown for a game?

If ya'll got live drop me a add I'm gonna be on all week unless pay don't come through then on Thursday GTA IV will be mine
GT- xX0v3k1llaXx

Also,Juniors and Seniors are testing Tuesday and Wednesday and Freshies and Sophs don't have to go Tuesday and Wednesday TESTING FTW!!

my crazy %%+ govt teacher plannin to have kids come after school from 6-8 on wednesday

don't that $%!+# know GTA 4 comin out? I ain't goin

:pimp:

I hope you're one of those naturallly smart learners and can rebound from the downtime w/o a problem. My friend's roomie is like that. When Halo 2 cameout, dude stayed in his room for a good 2 weeks. But he's one of those cats who can just breeze through the notes the first time around and understand theconcepts.

Yeah I can jus skim through notes for like an hour and I get back on my feet
p.s. dude up there that's only one of the possible endings for the game!

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

What a way to tease when the game drops in the week thousands of children are testing

smh.gif
laugh.gif

lucky I only take one test the whole week and that's english it'll be a breeze!

laugh.gif
he got me and I was expecting it all along....I read it but somehow igot dyslexic when I read it...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

why the hell did you guys quote that spoiler i had dude on ignore and now its pointless

indifferent.gif
at those who qoute him

i ignored him 1st post of his.

Back
Top Bottom