F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

A bunch of WMSC changes for 2017... 

Closing that engine loophole... SC restarts... which are good... but why are they overlapping LeMans and F1 again?! 
mean.gif

Can't believe we've witnessed Jenson's entire F1 career. Still remember him being tipped for an F1 seat when he was still competing in F3 :x

Just begged off being in Malaysia this weekend. Too busy at work. :\ Ferrari looking to have good pace this weekend :smokin

Lewis 
smokin.gif
 awesome job. Hopefully his start  will be good tomorrow...

Nico was not good at all. Too many mistakes in Q3 and he has not the pace of Lewis so far at this weekend.

Reaching P2 with this mistakes, just shows how good and far away the mercedes is from the rest. 

Another big disappointment by Ferrari... 

Last edited:
I can't even celebrate pole positions anymore :lol:
It's all about the start and the 25 points.

What is the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?

Last edited:
I can't even celebrate pole positions anymore :lol:
It's all about the start and the 25 points.

What is the weather supposed to be like tomorrow?

Weather should be dry and hotter than today.
Red Bull could benefit from the higher degrees.

I missed qualy. Sucks when they have race schedules in the afternoon on this side of the world. :lol: That's why a night race is perfect in Asia. :tongue: Thankfully my schedule is free tomorrow... just going out to pick up another (!) pair of sneakers that came in, and I'll be fine and dandy at home watching some F1. :pimp:

^ What did you get?

Lewis was on fire, but don't think Nico was that far behind.  Messed up T15, but after S2 he was less than 2/10ths down.  Don't think he could have gotten pole, but I don't think he's 4/10ths slower.   Lewis had good pace on the Hards, so if he can one-stop this, that'd be crazy.

^ What did you get?

Lewis was on fire, but don't think Nico was that far behind.  Messed up T15, but after S2 he was less than 2/10ths down.  Don't think he could have gotten pole, but I don't think he's 4/10ths slower.   Lewis had good pace on the Hards, so if he can one-stop this, that'd be crazy.

The new Saucony x Wolverine Horween joints. Couldn't resist the awesome leather quality for the price. Just hope the pair has no issues like some others on here have reported.

I'm done with sneakers for the foreseeable future. Bought way too many pairs this year :x Should last me at least a decade :rofl:

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

I feel bad for lewis... went darth vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! right there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom