F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Lewis just said "something doesn't feel right..." 

Yes, fuel it! 

Now, I'm low-key kicking myself for not taking the chance to attend the race this weekend.

The quality on those Saucony's look nice!  That's the thing with some of the "smaller" brands is that their quality is often nicer.

Me... I've been slowing down... but only cuz  none of the new stuff really appeals to me.  Been focusing on retros over the past few years. 

The quality on those Saucony's look nice!  That's the thing with some of the "smaller" brands is that their quality is often nicer.

Me... I've been slowing down... but only cuz  none of the new stuff really appeals to me.  Been focusing on retros over the past few years. 

Yeah, gave into the temptation of having the same quality leather on a different silhouette for a fraction of the price. The quality control from the sneaker factory side is a bit lacking, though.

Same. Going for mostly retros. Basically pairs you thought were long gone were up on sale for a reasonable price on eBay and the like. Multiply that for several pairs and you'd get my predicament. :lol: :x Not to mention the nicer quality releases of the same silhouettes coming out. (Remastered Breds, Stan Smith 999, Horween NBs, Okayama Denim Asics Tiger). Heck, I recently found the 10th anniversary Puma FutureCat Ferrari driving shoes I had my eye on ages ago deadstock, for cheap! :wow: My old pair of Puma SF driving shoes crumbled after not wearing them for a long while. Then, you get the curiosity about the Ultra Boosts and NMD hype (both of which seem overrated IMHO).

This year really opened my eyes to the different brands out there -not just Nike or adidas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom