F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Of course they are, those sneaky bastard. 
laugh.gif
  Everyone's hiding stuff at this point.  Remember the McLaren MP4/25?  Looked like a normal F1 car with a funky shark-fin during launch only to include a 'snorkel' during the Barcelona test, which turned out to be the F-duct. 

The Haas looks really really beautiful! Absolutely love it!

Can't say anything about look of the RB at this point 
laugh.gif

Now that's a red bull and a nice looking nose too.

I forgot to mention the other red bull's nose with that big hole :lol:

It's a Newey design though so let me not laugh until testing.

I know the Mercedes has broken into the 1m19s bracket on super-softs, but watching at the fast Turn 9 right-hander the Ferrari doing 1m21s on mediums still looks the most impressive car to me. It just looks so stable and consistent.

Gary Anderson from Autosport.

Do we have a fight on our hands?

The Mclaren Livery has definitely grown on me.
I like it a lot now

COLD.

On day 3 of testing where they're saying this is the most physically demanding the cars have been in years... 
laugh.gif

McLaren-Honda not looking good so far 
mean.gif
Better today with 66 laps... but who knows what plan they're running, fuel, settings, engine mode, etc.  New spec engine in the next test so let's hope it gets better.

Anyway, turn of the volume!

McLaren is going down again...

"Confirmation from McLaren that they have been forced to change the engine on Stoffel Vandoorne's MCL32 after yet another problem
According to the team, they have now swapped back to the engine spec used last week."

"McLaren's statistics certainly don't get any better - they're now the only one of F1's 10 teams not to lap the Circuit de Catalunya in under 1:22s this winter."

Back
Top Bottom