F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

UPDATED!

http://www.forceindiaf1.com/news/sahara-force-india-signs-partnership-agreement-bwt

C64OAfcWYAEhFGY.jpg:large

It should be noted that all BWT-sponsored cars have pink liveries.

dtm-mercedes-benz-start-1280x686.jpg

Last edited:
A nice selection to choose from! 

Suzuka gets my vote! 

Suzuka is in the middle of nowhere, though. Fuji Speedway was already a pain in the **** to get to... even with a car. That traffic jam :lol:

Last edited:
Good point.  The Red Bull Ring looks like it's in the middle of nowhere too. 

Yup. Hotels are very difficult to book as well. Singapore is the best venue for attending a grand prix. The hotel I stayed in before was only a few hundred metres from the track. Great trackside entertainment, too.

Abu Dhabi would be pretty cool to visit as well, but would probably be too expensive.

SG hotels are expensive during that time too, no?
Yeah. Around $300 a night. Imagine I was forced to rebook my flight and stay for another night just to meet the drivers. :x

I would like to visit Spa, but I don't think that there's much to do besides the race :lol:

Spa I'd like to visit. A few friends of mine attended last year's grand prix... heard it was hell to get out of the track after the race. Stuck for 5 hours or something. :x

Yeah. Around $300 a night. Imagine I was forced to rebook my flight and stay for another night just to meet the drivers.
sick.gif

Spa I'd like to visit. A few friends of mine attended last year's grand prix... heard it was hell to get out of the track after the race. Stuck for 5 hours or something.
sick.gif
5 hours 
sick.gif
    Probably would need a chopper then
laugh.gif

^

Lewis was on used tires on his quickest lap. In P2 they were both on UltraSoft, as far as I know. Couldn't watch it, because it was at 3am local time 
laugh.gif

On the long runs Mercedes was more than 1 second ahead of RedBull and nearly a second ahead of Ferrari. 

I expect Williams to be more competitive on Saturday than today.

Races in Bahrain and China will be awful for Renault-engine teams and especially for McLaren...

This moment, when the graphics don't work during the qualifying and you don't know anything about the standings and gaps :smh:...

That's why I watch every race with my timing app! 

Anyway... Ferrari close, as expected!

McLaren are so lucky to have Alonso. 

Surely Stoff has more... had to let Alonso pass.

And 
mean.gif
 @ Jolyon's attitude. 

Back
Top Bottom