F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Nico... I mean Valtteri... 
laugh.gif
  Like saying your ex's name...

I was gonna praise Max for his amazing opening laps... but then he had to whine about the RoGro... 
laugh.gif

I wasnt able to watch the start of the race, started lap 15... good race. Ferrari really want it this year but Mercedes responded well from last race.

Max was in panic mode... blaming it to haas with maybe 4 cars length ahead from him. :smh:

Max "blue flags" whinger :stoneface: :smh:

Good race from P2 down the order. Lewis had a pretty much uneventful one.

Can't miss any races this season. It's so close.

Bottas needs to step up. Can't be making mistakes like that.

Max is such a whiner sometimes. He wasn't even close to Grojean.
I don't think Vettel or Lewis would complain if they were that far back.

Bad mistake by BOT, but the Merc is said to be on a knife-edge when it comes to handling in the right temps.  The track was slick at the time, while his tyre temps must have dropped way down from being behind the SC.  It shouldn't happen, but I guess given the situation, it was possible.

They're all professional racing drivers... they all ***** and whine all the time. 
laugh.gif
  We've seen it from Lewis, Seb, Nando, Massa, everyone.  

What's funny is that the same Max fanboys praising his early overtakes (which was quite impressive) are the same ones whining with him that they should have done more with the blue flags to get Gro out of the way. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Yea that needs to be clarified.

I understand pointing the car but that just looked excessive.

I totally don't see it that way.  It's unfortunate that he's missing Monaco, but it's a unique opportunity.  And while winning is a long shot, it's still possible.  The Triple-Crown would be an amazing achievement. 

I'm ok with this.

But it's not just any competition though... the Indy 500 is still one of the biggest races around.  

EDIT.

Ah.

@PeterDWindsor
LOVE the thought of @alo_oficial racing Indy 500 in May!  First #F1 driver to swap Monaco for Indy since Jim Clark in 1965.

Last edited:
Guess I'll be watching my first Indy 500 race.

Don't care for Button but it will be nice to see him race in Monaco.

I just don't get, why they are not able to schedule big races at different dates.

Same thing happened with the 24 hours of LeMans in 2016. Hulk won in 2015 and because they scheduled the GP of Aserbaidschan and LeMans on the same dates, he had no chance to defend the title. 

I just don't get, why they are not able to schedule big races at different dates.

Same thing happened with the 24 hours of LeMans in 2016. Hulk won in 2015 and because they scheduled the GP of Aserbaidschan and LeMans on the same dates, he had no chance to defend the title. 
Who the hell knows?  Politics... fools at the WMSC/FIA... Bernie?  With Liberty running things now, hopefully they'll not let this happen again.  It's not even about the drivers wanting to race... fans want to watch all the races too.  I hate it when Le Mans and F1 overlaps.  

Back
Top Bottom