F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

What the **** just happened.

Grosean you Haasshole :lol: :stoneface:

Seb doing a Danny Ric but failing miserably. Red Bull. Was about to say Danny was my hero :lol: *facepalm*

Gutted for Valtteri and #bestfansintheworld gifted the win. :smh:

Edit: Just saw the classification -anyone who had any action in the race was taken out of action :rofl:

Last edited:
Chaos.
WTF actually happened.

BOT so unlucky! Did everything right!
I better not hear the Lewnatics complain about never getting any luck!

But seriously... RBR. I wanna say it was Max's fault though. It did seem like he moved right then left to close the door... in the braking zone, which you can't do. I'll need to watch Ant's breakdown.

Double-points for McLaren! :lol:

Chaos.
WTF actually happened.

BOT so unlucky! Did everything right!
I better not hear the Lewnatics complain about never getting any luck!

But seriously... RBR. I wanna say it was Max's fault though. It did seem like he moved right then left to close the door... in the braking zone, which you can't do. I'll need to watch Ant's breakdown.

Double-points for McLaren! :lol:

Yeah the SkyF1 guys are saying Max moved twice... Kimi having the foresight back in Hungary of Max going to get crashed into with his late covering

I don’t know if I’m disappointed in Ferrari or happy for Mercedes :lol:

But shout out to Perez :lol:

GRO's crash looked silly, but it just shows how cold the tyres can get under the SC and cool temps.

Crazy Race.

Crazy Max. The kid has been involved in too many incidents this year and I'm with Lauda on this. He has more of the blame moving around in the braking zone.

Unlucky for Bottas. He didn't put a foot wrong but his pace in the first stint could've been better. Then again, tires were all over the place this race.

Grosjean - KMT

Magnussen - How he doesn't have a penalty I don't know.

Great job to Leclerc and Checo.

Lewis - Meh, glad he won and is leading the championship but I had the same reaction he did after winning.
The car is in desperate need of updates to get tires working and even still, the Ferrari is still faster when everything is working.
The car is getting worse each race and Merc don't look like they know what the issue is.

He squeezed him TWICE... that 2nd move, edging him over to the closing pitlane wall was very dangerous.

I don't think it's gonna happen, there's so much construction going on with new high-rise apartments yet to be finished. Not to mention, the streets need to be re-paved cause they're uneven and have so many potholes.

if I'm not mistaken, this is pretty similar to when Indy Car Series used to run through here

On an unrelated note Sinner Sinner did the usual source for HD pics not have the Real Madrid/Bayern Munich game? I was looking al through their sports section trying to find the album so I could see better pics of the 2010 Mercs on Asensio's feet

If you guys are itching for some racing action this weekend, WEC 6 Hours of Spa is going on right now. Just about halfway through the race. Nando leading the race. Crashtor still in the running. Legend. :pimp: :lol:

Lewis on Instagram:

“Ok so I’ve just seen the design of the Miami track. Na bruh, it’s not the one. Let me design it”

Back
Top Bottom