F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I wonder if Lando's pace at the end explains why he's also good at quali. He must love it on low fuel.

Lewis :smokin

Ferrari and Leclerc speak for themselves... Seeing Binotto looking for Seb and Charles was hilarious though :lol:

Great job by Perez (beside messing up his front wing) and Lando!

GET IN THERE, LANDO.

I wonder if Lando's pace at the end explains why he's also good at quali. He must love it on low fuel.
Apparently, he was saving his tyres early in the race, which was why he was able to run 39L on the C4's. Car really came alive on low fuel and relatively fresher tyres tho.

Oh, oh, oh... I see. I didn't even consider it at the time cuz I was too busy paying attention to the McLaren.

But I don't think Max or Charles received pens in the past for running someone wide there?

Renault has had enough :lol:
They need to sort out their cars overheating though.

Lance had all 4 wheels over the track for that overtake.

1594575434014.png

If we're being technical you could say he had it done before he went off track but I would need to read the Stewards justification for this one.
Really inconsistent to give Hamilton a penalty last week but let this slide.

Cyril got so mad about Stroll not getting a penalty, that he's straight up protesting the pink Mercedes "design" and "copying" :lol:

Oh, oh, oh... I see. I didn't even consider it at the time cuz I was too busy paying attention to the McLaren.

But I don't think Max or Charles received pens in the past for running someone wide there?

Yeah you're right about that. With Max and Charles we could see it both ways.
But there's no way of Stroll getting the corner without pushing RIC off the track and because of it overtaking him.
Stewards still manage to surprise me over and over again :lol::smh:

1594576993584.png

Basically Albon spun so punish Lewis.
Lance and Daniel carried on fine so racing incidents.

It's basically punishing the outcome rather than the incident.

Looks like less space than what Lewis left Albon last week.

I would have sworn, that I've seen her on the podium before

it's great though.
But the camera work/footage before the race was a complete mess (to say it kindly).
Instead of showing the drivers taking a knee, they cut to the Red Bull skydivers, which weren't even sky diving live... (you could see, that the grid was empty when they landed). But directors preferred to show them and cut away of the kneeling quickly...

Back
Top Bottom