F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

^ Indeed. Quietly doing a great job and, pretty much, carrying the team all season.

Also... missed this during the race, but it's pretty impressive. To have the awareness and mental capacity to do that. Yes, it was a bit risky and ultimately, it didn't work out, but it was worth a shot.

I'm not sold on Sprint Races. Silverstone was fun cuz it was new and different for F1... but upon closer examination, it was only exciting cuz Alonso started on Softs, while everyone around him were on Mediums. Had everyone been on the same tyre, it could end up being a train. This only works if someone goes on a different tyre strat or of a really fast car qualified out of place.

Seems like a lot of F1 fans aren't sold on it either... but looks like Crypto F1 has decided already. 🙄🤷‍♂️

I'm not sold on Sprint Races. Silverstone was fun cuz it was new and different for F1... but upon closer examination, it was only exciting cuz Alonso started on Softs, while everyone around him were on Mediums. Had everyone been on the same tyre, it could end up being a train. This only works if someone goes on a different tyre strat or of a really fast car qualified out of place.

Seems like a lot of F1 fans aren't sold on it either... but looks like Crypto F1 has decided already. 🙄🤷‍♂️

Not a fan either. I find it unnecessary and dangerous. You put sundays race at risk.

So much drama. 😂

Looks like Max could get penalized, too. And it would be an incredibly stupid pen... as in, Max was incredibly stupid for touching the car (if he actually did). It's a clear rule... everyone knows it. Could Max have altered the Merc RW simply by touching it? Highly unlikely. Those rear wings can support the weight of hundreds of pounds. But Merc will argue the hell out of that... and for good reason. It's a valid argument to get Lewis off the hook.

For someone who was talking smack about giving Netflix interviews, buddy Max sure is giving them quality content for next season.

Back
Top Bottom