F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Red flag with 4 laps left.
It was the only option if they didn't want to end under a safety car (if Michael Messy would respect the rules). In this case the red flag was the only option to let them race in a fair way
this was what i was hoping for when Latifi cashed, max and lewis both in brand new tires going at it.
they could have definitely reacted quicker rather being wishy washy with only a handful of laps remaining.

what do you guys think they should they have done actually?
red flag it and restart the race?
or should they have just finished the race behind the safety car with Lewis winning?

it seems like they fd up by deciding to not unlap the bmarkers and then reversing that
which was too late and they've already wasted several laps.
Probably red flag it... not normal standard operating procedure, but if drama's what you want, then that'd be the way. Standing start with 5 laps to go.

As expected. I'm curious for the reasoning on the report
But it’s more interesting to see what the write up is. Going to the CAS?

fubast95u5581.jpg

Forgot to hit record last night before bed and woke up to see there's just as much drama as expected :lol: ****, gonna have to wait for a broadcast replay to watch. Time to read back thru the past several pages.

I still can’t believe that farce of an ending. :lol:

Masi literally unlapped everyone between Max and Lewis ensuring Lewis to be a sitting duck with 40 lap old tires. He also ensured that no else’s race matters. Absolute fraudulent.

Back
Top Bottom