F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Currently winning my fantasy tourney, correctly picked the top 3.
I felt that Max could out duel Leclerc when needed.

Lewis could have ended up higher but bad timing at the pit entry.
It's frustrating to see Lewis drive this horrible Merc.

Ain’t that 3 crashes in a row for latifi?

Can you get banned from a race for so many crashes?

Latifi is annoying at this point. Stop crashing so much and get this clown off the grid, sheesh!

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron Lewis is driving a Tractor and still finishing in the points. Nothing short of incredible. If Merc can figure something out this season will get a lot more interesting.

IMG_1888.jpg

Manifesting that all of this comes to fruition!!

Did they have time to make Mazepin and his Father the villain in DTS right after the War since the series came out recently?

Because holy s*** I hate these f***wads already.

Can you get banned from a race for so many crashes?

Latifi is annoying at this point. Stop crashing so much and get this clown off the grid, sheesh!

No, it doesn't work that way. If Nicky caused a lot of accidents with other drivers, and it was deemed his fault, then, yes, there would be grounds to issue race-bans. But crashed on his own... and I don't even know if it was human-error or mechanical failure. If anything, Williams could internally make changes, but I think his dad sponsors the team, so I don't see that happening yet.

For what it's worth, he's had an awful start to the season, but I think he's a better driver than what we're seeing. Hopefully, for his sake, this just a bad run of form.

No, it doesn't work that way. If Nicky caused a lot of accidents with other drivers, and it was deemed his fault, then, yes, there would be grounds to issue race-bans. But crashed on his own... and I don't even know if it was human-error or mechanical failure. If anything, Williams could internally make changes, but I think his dad sponsors the team, so I don't see that happening yet.

For what it's worth, he's had an awful start to the season, but I think he's a better driver than what we're seeing. Hopefully, for his sake, this just a bad run of form.

I didn't realize that he was a pay driver.

But the guy is always crashing. I think he's past the point of the benefit of the doubt (crash caused by mechanical failure etc).

The guy stinks...

I didn't realize that he was a pay driver.

But the guy is always crashing. I think he's past the point of the benefit of the doubt (crash caused by mechanical failure etc).

The guy stinks...

Usually the back marker cars are not the best and they push to try to get more out of them. He's not that good but he's at least better than Lord Mahaveer or maybe even Pastor Maldonado.

Did they have time to make Mazepin and his Father the villain in DTS right after the War since the series came out recently?

Because holy s*** I hate these f***wads already.

I haven't watched but there was a lot of backlash against Mazepin from the beginning.

allegations aside he just isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom