F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

They have to implement a rule stating that if you cause a red flag in a qualifying session your lap times get deleted. No way that Russell should be starting the sprint in P3.

Happy for Magnussen but that was just weird since it wasn't really on merit.

P7 and P11... which is something I would have been ok with had it been a regular Quali! And with Alpine in the back, gotta max out on points!

Great drive by the Mercs today. No shame from Charles begging to swap. I wonder how Checo feels about being a team player these days.

Red Bull controversy overshadowing the Merc win is so on brand for Red Bull.

This could be the beginning of the end for Max. You don't treat a teammate like that. Max had basically nothing to race for today and he chose pettiness over helping Checo. Checo and Masi saved Max last season and Max remains ungrateful. Max truly believes that he has won two championships all by himself. He also supplanted Christian Horner as Team Principal today. You absolutely love to see it!

Oh and let's not forget that Max admitted to crashing into Lewis on purpose in the post race interview saying "Yeah it cost me 5 seconds but it cost him the win". Whew! Karma coming for max!

IMG_5642.jpg

It’s crazy not once Lewis got into George’s DRS gap after the SC. Either way great race for both of them. Lol @ expecting max to be a team player. I’m surprised he didn’t tell the team to F- off over the team radio when they asked him to let checo pass. He knows he’s got that team in his hand and they can’t do anything about it. Must be a great feeling

read through bunch of reddit posts, and most of it referenced the Q3 incident at Monaco where Checo allegedly crashed his car by over-throttling at a corner on purpose causing himself to crash so Max won’t have a chance to compete for pole.

**** doesn’t make sense cuz Checo had nothing to gain from it, and I believe he’s not stupid to jeopardize his career.

Straws are being grasped by RBR.

The scenes when Checo doesn't hold up Lewis in Abu Dhabi in 2023 but defends against Max, costing him the championship :lol:

It’s crazy not once Lewis got into George’s DRS gap after the SC. Either way great race for both of them. Lol @ expecting max to be a team player. I’m surprised he didn’t tell the team to F- off over the team radio when they asked him to let checo pass. He knows he’s got that team in his hand and they can’t do anything about it. Must be a great feeling

Lewis had floor damage. Probably why he couldn't close that 0.3 gap to gain DRS.

Great thing about F1 is that everyone is replaceable. Schumacher was shown the door by Ferrari even though people try to deny that. Ferrari also showed Seb the door. Max isn't special, he can eventually be shown the door as well if this gets too far out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom