F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

The streets aka Toto himself :lol: Honestly with the amount of time Kimi's been getting in F1 cars and how impressive he's been in F2 lately despite the jump up from FREC, it kind of makes sense to sign him for next year, the only downside is if Merc is in contention for championship from the beginning of next season he'd probably need to perform like Oscar does for them to win a WCC or support George for a WDC. Not sure how likely that is so it'd be good to give him a year in F1 with less pressure to get adjusted before new regulations come in, if they're expecting to fight at the front in 2026 and beyond

I would throw Kimi in the seat. See how he does for the year and hopefully he is great or at least shows flashes of greatness. If he doesn't show any flashes then go after Max for 2026.

I think Toto is playing it perfectly.

Toto saw an opening to sign Max as the Horner scandal blew up and that opening has gotten marginally wider as the RB20 is no longer the fastest car on the grid. Not to mention Verstappen Sr. is completely done with Horner.

There’s also precedent for the Reigning world champion to sign with a new team- Schumacher leaving Benetton and Alonso leaving Renault the first time to go to McLaren.

It’s gonna come down to whether or not the Mercedes powered cars perform against the Red Bull for the rest of the season.

Toto can wait this out through Thanksgiving if need be. Absolutely no rush at all.

I was watching a video on YouTube and they said Ferrari are responsible for inventing what we now know as paddle shifters.

Back
Top Bottom