F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

YAS... LFG!!!
Solid win... but that start was still concerning.

And it also happened to Oscar! If anything, Lando had a better start than Oscar, which suggests that the issue (or part of it) was technical. Shame for Oscar cuz dirty air really ruined his race. Maybe they could have boxed him earlier for the undercut, but dunno what the pit window was at that point and if he would have come out in traffic.

Credit to Ferrari though... Charles' pace was surprisingly fast!

Lando redeeming himself after that dreadful but usual start

I need a respected media member to ask him what it’s like having the fastest car in light of the famous response to Simon Lazenby’s question about Lewis’ accomplishments:

“He's [Lewis] in a car that should win every race, basically”

- Bottles Norris

The mature thing to do is acknowledge that it’s not easy to win a race regardless and that he’s wrong.

Lewis having the “fastest car 7 years ago” is completely relevant to Norris having the fastest car now.

Suddenly being a huge Piastri fan was not on my Bingo card for this season 😂

But prayers up for your boy Logan, Amitt.

I need a respected media member to ask him what it’s like having the fastest car in light of the famous response to Simon Lazenby’s question about Lewis’ accomplishments:

“He's [Lewis] in a car that should win every race, basically”

- Bottles Norris

The mature thing to do is acknowledge that it’s not easy to win a race regardless and that he’s wrong.

Lewis having the “fastest car 7 years ago” is completely relevant to Norris having the fastest car now.

Suddenly being a huge Piastri fan was not on my Bingo card for this season 😂

But prayers up for your boy Logan, Amitt.
I feel like this race should give him another buffer but JV just hates him. He tried to spin it as Logan is the reason they were behind on upgrades like his golden boy didn’t destroy his own car in a FP1 lol

Once that’s done I’m back to rooting for McLaren and Oscar

I feel like this race should give him another buffer but JV just hates him. He tried to spin it as Logan is the reason they were behind on upgrades like his golden boy didn’t destroy his own car in a FP1 lol

Once that’s done I’m back to rooting for McLaren and Oscar

I see both sides.

They should give Colapinto some reps though.

Welp. At least he left me with this lol

IMG_3243.jpeg

Did anybody else notice how salty Hulkenberg was during the Driver’s press conference for Monza? 🤣🤣

Especially when Lewis asked Charles if he had seen the pic of himself, Fred and Charles dressed as Saints in Italy?

It wouldn’t be the first time Hulkenberg had high sodium but it was so pronounced today that I just 😂

He looked quick but yea... chalk it up to inexperience. George's heart prob dropped when he saw that

I mean yeah that was his immediate reaction then he thought ahead and was like:

IMG_7004.jpeg

“I may not be in so much trouble after all, kid is just like me”

🤣

I have seen enough. I’m on the Kimi hype train.

That lap was insane. He used the whole track on lap 2 and just went over the limit. Kid is going to be special.

Back
Top Bottom