F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I'm just happy with the demise of Red Bull. What a sight to behold. Seeing their downfall is getting me back to F1 :lol:

Mclaren needs to sort themselves out. Just get behind Norris for this season and put Papaya rules in the freezer. He's not making it easy for himself though.
I keep seeing him choking at the start and sulking in the cool down room. They can tidy it up but hopefully they don't leave it too late.

Also Ferrari looks fast which is good for Lewis. Did they just get an upgrade. Haven't seen them in contention for a while.

I'm just happy with the demise of Red Bull. What a sight to behold. Seeing their downfall is getting me back to F1 :lol:

Mclaren needs to sort themselves out. Just get behind Norris for this season and put Papaya rules in the freezer. He's not making it easy for himself though.
I keep seeing him choking at the start and sulking in the cool down room. They can tidy it up but hopefully they don't leave it too late.

Also Ferrari looks fast which is good for Lewis. Did they just get an upgrade. Haven't seen them in contention for a while.

They said on the sky sports broadcast that Ferrari brought a large upgrade to Monza.

Lando goofed again :smh:

I don’t understand McLaren. Fair play to Oscar but Zak gotta get on the horn and tell them to switch positions at the end. They don't care about the WDC? They have a championship capable car but without the mentality.

Ferrari giving me hope for next year.

I think the only thing that would explain McLaren’s refusal to fully back Norris is that they have reason to believe (internal data) that Oscar is better and will surpass Norris next season OR Piastri’s manager Mark Webber only agreed to abandon the Alpine contract on the promise that Oscar would never be officially relegated to #2 driver under any circumstance whatsoever.

I forgot who originally suggested the Webber bit, but it makes sense given Webber’s experience with Vettel years ago.

I had some lengthy debates with friends about whether Oscar was the superior driver to Lando and based what we’ve seen lately- I think that debate is reaching its conclusion.

But at the same time- McLaren is doing nothing to help Norris and it’s definitely weird.

A lot of talk about Lando being in contention for the WDC but what’s lost in all this is how Leclerc would’ve be ahead had he not had a ****** Canada, Austria, British GP

A lot of talk about Lando being in contention for the WDC but what’s lost in all this is how Leclerc would’ve be ahead had he not had a ****** Canada, Austria, British GP

I’m hoping that they get the current issues sorted and have a good idea of where they can be next season.

If they can fix things by Abu Dhabi that would be a really good for ‘25.

Imagine HAM, LEC, PIA, RUS fighting for the championship while Max has to fight for P5 and 6 and Lando being exposed as the weakest driver of the bunch 😍

Next year has the potential to be an all timer.

Proof that some of the most brilliant people lack basic common sense and ability to reason on a human level.

Day 1 of praying on Aston’s downfall begins 😂

Honestly just looks like Sainz and Perez both drifted into each other, wouldn't really blame one over the other. Great for McLaren's WCC chances though :lol: and well deserved W for Piastri!

What a great race that was. Oscar did great, and I really wanted to see Checo pass Charles.. but I’ll also take George coming in again and picking up another podium.

Also, nice weekend for Williams with the double points finish. That has to give Sainz hope for next year.

Back
Top Bottom